10

:))

Di ko na muna pinansin yun and I went straight to my room. I opened the door and went inside. I looked for my bag then I put some of my clothes, some jerseys and hygiene kits.

I'm about to close my door when suddenly I heared a loud bang outside. I heared a broken vase again. I immediately went out my room.

I saw mom and dad fighting over a thing. They are still fighting at nasa sala na sila ngayon. Our yayas are nowhere to be found.

Pinanuod ko lang sila, they did not know na I am here at the house. It hurts when my parents are fighting.

Nasasaktan ako when they are shouting at each other. Bragging some people's name.

"I don't care!"
"You. You are the reason why Adeo died!"

When my mom shouted that phrase, my tears suddenly fell.

Ito parin pala ang pinag-aawayan nila. They still fight because Adeo died in my father's hands.

We all know naman na there is a low chance that Adeo will survive even when he gets the surgery but my mom still insists on having the surgery.

But unfortunately Adeo died on the operating table. My father was the surgeon of the operation.

From then, everytime they fight my mom still telling my daddy that he killed Adeo. It really breaks me. Ganito ang uuwian ko?

"Oh. Now I'm the one at fault? Sounds funny that it fucking came from you Lealyn." Then a tear fell on my father's cheek.

"Namatay sya because you did not do your best Jhun! E di sana he is alive today with us." saad naman ng nanay ko na umiiyak.

"And now you want Adalyn to take med? To be like you? Huh? To also not save someone huh? You want that? I'm leaving this house. I'll take Adalyn with me. No more buts." I froze and my tears went down running.

"If you want to leave then leave." My father said and my eyes widened.

"Ma,daddy" saad ko and my voice almost broke.

Their eyes both widened when they saw me. Standing and and crying.

"Nak"
"Adalyn.."

Sabay nilang saad at napayuko na lamang ako sa lahat ng narinig from them. I can't imagine that my mom won't accept me going to med and my dad just want us to leave like that?

I immediately get my bag with me. I walk towards them. They looked at me and they can't met my gaze.

"Ma? Until now sinisisi mo pa rin si daddy?" She can't answer me.

"Daddy? What? Did I hear it right? You want us to leave like that? You won't do anything? I chuckled and I look up to contain my tears from falling.

I composed myself in front of them. "Ma, Daddy I went home to gave you this letter. We have a tournament on Bansud." I said and gave the letter to them.

"You want--"
"Nak I'll--"

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry. I can take care of myself." Saad ko then I walk towards our door. Before I went to reach the doorknob I looked at them.

"Ma,Daddy no one will leave this house. Fix this please, I'm begging. Sawa na akong masaktan, ma daddy." saad ko and pinahid ko ang luhang nagbabadyang pumatak.

"One thing ma." I looked at her and she looked at me with her wet eyes.

"Please stop na. Wag mo na sisihin si daddy please. Ma, Jr died because we all know that even if he gets surgery he can't live his life. It will just hurt him ma, understand please. And ma, don't worry I won't kill anyone, I'll save them." I smiled and opened the door to leave.