Chapter 14

Zach

"Alex," I asked. My voice was shaking, I was nervous. It was now or never. "Can I... Um."

He turned around. I took a few steps, I was close. Too close. My breath was hitting his face, I could feel him not moving. He smelled nice, his scent was divine, a combination of strawberry perfume and sweat.

"Can I kiss you?" I finally got the courage to speak. Alex looked so beautiful, this was the first time I saw him in this light. His eyes were blue, but it wasnt cold, it was warm. His lips were pink, begging me to kiss it.

I touched Alex's cheek. He flinched at first, afraid of getting hurt again. Then he allowed me, letting both of my hands cup his face.

I leaned forward and kissed him. I was gentle, scared of breaking Alex. His lips were moist and soft. I was on cloud nine. This kiss were different from our previous kisses. It wasnt a one sided kiss, I wasnt drunk and it lasted longer than both of our past kisses combined.

Alex was letting me call the shots, he was just going with the flow. I was cornering him, his back was resting on the wall. Alex's mouth tasted different sober, he was addicting, I couldnt get enough of him.

I carried his body. Alex was no longer the skinny boy back on our freshman year. He gained some muscles, not alot, but he was heavier than before. He still looked the same though. Alex wrapped his legs around my waist, his arms on the back of my neck.

I lead us to my bed, I carefully placed him on my messy bed. I climbed on top of him, making sure my body wasnt crushing him.

I couldnt stop kissing Alex Standall. A rush of dopamine entering my body every second we locked lips. His lips were drugs and I was starting to get addicted.

This was new to me. This was the first time I made out with a guy, on my bed. I had taken home alot of girls, girls from our high school, hookers and Chloe. But this was an unknown territory, my eyes were blind. I wasnt sure of was going to happen next but I was sure of one thing, I wasnt scared.

With the blink of an eye, all of our clothes except for our boxers and underwears were now scattered on the floor. I started kissing his chest, my lips hit Alex's nipple and I felt him whimper in pleasure.

I smirked evilly. I sucked on his right nipple, it was stiff. I could hear Alex curse in satisfaction. Alex was right, I was an asshole.

My body wanted more. I ran to my cupboard and grabbed a condom, I had a box full of it. Its better to be prepared, right?

"Do you want to?" I asked Alex, implying if he wanted to do more than kissing, to have sex.

"I-" Alex stuttered. "I-I dont know. I haven't done it yet."

"Wait, so you and Charlie?" I asked out of curiosity.

"We havent done it actually," Alex admitted bashfully. "We never got the chance to do it."

Not that it mattered but knowing I would be Alex's first was music to my ears.

"Do you want to do it?" Listen kids, no matter how horny you are, its always important to ask for consent.

"I dont know," Alex placed a hand on my lap, close to my crotch. "I want to do it with you ofcourse, trust me. But I want to take things slow, Zach. I really want this... For us to work. I dont want to fuck things up again."

I couldnt see my face but I was sure I was blushing. I threw the condom away, Alex was right, we need to take things slow if we want this to work for the long run. I wanted Alex for the long run.

"You're right," I muttered. I lied down beside him, placed an arm around him so he was lying on my arm. "But do you want me to atleast take care of your boner?"

"We need to take things slow, Zach." Alex looked at me, he leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips. "Actually. Yeah, please take care of my boner."

"Wait," Bewilderment across my face. "For real?"

Alex nodded and my hands slowly made its way inside Alex's boxers. He was looking at the ceiling, waiting for me to make a move.

This was unfamiliar to me but masturbation was not. I've done it countless times already, I've done it since the day I found out I could pleasure myself.

So I did what I normally do to my own penis when I want to pleasure myself. I started stroking Alex's dick. His skin was warm and so was my hand, I could feel a friction as I rub my hand on his dick.

"Faster," Alex closed his eyes, biting his lower lip as I pleasure him. "Zach, faster."

So I did his request and started stroking faster, my hand were numb from the rubbing.

"Im coming." Alex moaned. I didnt let go of his dick, I just let his semen drip on my hand. He relaxed his body and I took out my hand from his boxers. My hand was wet, Alex's unborn babies covering my fingers.

The curiosity killed the cat but this time it wasnt a cat, it was me. I was looking at Alex's semen on my finger, I was wondering what would it taste like. I sucked on my finger, tasting the mysterious.

"Thats fucking gross." Alex exhaled.

"Its not that bad." The curiosity killed the cat but the satisfaction brought it back.

"Still," Alex rolled his eyes. "Fucking gross."

"You look tired," I poked his side as I wiped the remains on my hand using my shirt on the floor. "Want to stay the night?"

"Can I?" Alex asked. "Your Mom wont mind?"

"She doesnt have to know." My Mom wasnt home yet but she was usually too busy to check up on me and my sister. If she does, I'll just tell her Alex was staying over.

"Want me to help you?" Alex asked out of nowhere.

"Help me with what?"

"Your boner." So much for taking things slow, I took off my underwear, letting Alex Standall control me.

And the rest of the night was history.

-

Happy 3k reads! This is a celebratory chapter, this is for all of my readers. Thank you so much!

I wont ask who's the top and who's the bottom between Zach and Alex because we already know the answer.

So I'll just ask something else, what's your favorite Alex Standall hairstyle?

I know this is an unpopular opinion but mine would be the season 1 bleached blonde hair. That was the reason why I fell inlove with Miles Heizer.

- G