Chapter 22

Alex

Thursdays had been my least favorite weekday. It was one of those dragging days and all I wanted was for friday to come, which was closer to the weekends. But this thursday was not like any other thursday. Zach came home with me after class and insisted that he stayed overnight, he told me he already asked his mom for permission and she already said yes. I couldnt exactly say no since he already brought clothes to wear the next day for school.

We were on my bed, both shirtless. I was wearing a boxer and he was wearing the pants he wore from school. We werent on the bed lying down and being unproductive, we were making out. I could taste alot of things in Zach's mouth, it was sweet, his lips were always sweet. But I could also taste the hotdog sandwhich he ate during lunch break. I love Zach, so I really didnt mind. I kept kissing him, he was more dominant but this time I tried fighting for control. Zach gave me a good fight, our tongues were kings battling for the golden throne.

Zach obviously won. He was stronger, his kisses were more intense. I could feel how much he wanted to do this, how much he wanted me. Zach went down to my neck, sucked on my skin. Please, dont give me a hickey. He sucked and I groaned as his lips tightened around the skin on my neck. He definitely gave me a hickey.

Then he started going down, Zach started nibbling my nipples with his lips. Oh God. My nipples were getting hard. I grabbed Zach's head and stopped him from playing with my chest. I kissed him again, grabbed the back of his neck. Letting him shove down his whole being inside my mouth.

Zach pulled back and my mind was racing. Did I do something wrong? Did I forget to brush my teeth? Did I suck too hard on his tongue? Did I bite his lip?

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked him. Did he finally realize he was straight and that he would prefer kissing Chloe?

"No," Zach cupped my face. He was looking at me adorably. "No. You didnt do anything wrong."

"Why did you stop?" I pouted and Zach planted a kiss on my lips. Okay maybe I was exaggerating earlier.

"I stopped," Zach took a deep breath. "Because I could no longer control myself. I know you're not ready to have sex yet and I understand that."

Oh. Zach and I never really had a conversation about this since we became a couple. Zach wanted to do it since the first day, I was hesitant.

"Let's do it." I held his hand. I wasnt ready back then but I was ready now. Now that I was finally sure about this relationship.

"What?" Zach's eyes widened. He looked bewildered. As if it was the firt time he was hearing my voice.

"Let's have sex, Zach." I announced. Zach was not expecting it.

"Are you sure?" Zach touched my chest and felt a shiver ran down my spine.

"Yeah," I took off my boxers revealing my bare parts. Zach was staring at me, not moving. "Are we gonna have sex or are you going to keep staring at me like a serial killer?"

Zach took off his pants and then he slowly removed his underwear. Zach looked beautiful, his body was sculpted perfectly, his abs were toned all the way down to his v-line connected to his erect penis. Zach was not a shaver, he was a trimmer. His pubic hair was short. I licked my lips and thought. I couldnt believe this beautiful man is mine.

He took something from his backpack and then he threw it on the bed. A condom. So Zach was ready. Was he planning to have sex with me that was why he wanted to stay the night? Not that I was complaining.

I teared down the packaging of the condom. It was a large condom, it would perfectly fit Zach's dick then. I stretched the condom like a rubber band and smelled its strawberry scent.

Zach came closer, I began to stroke his dick, making sure he was hard. I took the condom and helped Zach wear it. The glove was finally on. Time for the real action.

I gulped. I was scared. This was going to be my first time. I mean, I had fucked a few share of girls in the past. But that was different. This time I was the one who was going to get penetrated. Zach shouldnt be scared, I was sure he already did anal with his past girlfriends.

"Did you lock the door?" Zach smiled, trying to cut the tension. I nodded and placed both of my hand on the back of his neck.

"I'll go slow okay?" Zach whispered to me. He held my legs on to his body. "I wont hurt you, I promise."

With that dick size? Zach would definitely hurt me wether we liked it or not.

Zach kissed me passionately. It was wet and full of tongue action. And then I felt the head of his member entering my body. I moaned in pain, but I bit my lower lip, my parents and brother were in the house.

"Hey," Zach looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I exhaled, letting my breathing was in rythm with Zach's. "Keep going."

I wasnt expecting it to be so painful but it was but when Zach was finally in me I started feeling the pleasure. It felt good but I could feel him tearing my insides. It was experiencing both heaven and hell simultaneously

He was slow and passionate. He was holding me, afraid to hurt me. I let him control me, I was his. My eyes were tearing up. I just lost my virginity to Zach Dempsey, my best friend, the guy I had been crushing on for years, my boyfriend.

After sex was cuddle fest. We were both half asleep but our minds were still awake, our body were already exhausted. It was the happiest I felt. No one could take this away from me, from us.

"I love you," Zach placed a kiss on my forehead. "I will never leave you, Alex. I will never hurt you."

And I believed Zach.

We were finally on the top of a mountain, the highest part of a roller coaster. We were screaming, our hearts were beating fast. But we couldnt stay there forever, we both knew that, it was inevitable.

I love you too, Zach.

-

Finally! Took 22 chapters for them to finally do it [wink wink]

Just want to say that I appreciate all of your comments in this story. Keep it coming please.

Question for my readers: who was your first 13rw ship?

Mine would be Alex Standall and Justin Foley. I shipped them so hard. Brandon and Miles too. Ugh.

- G