Chapter 33

Winston

I was not the biggest fan of Valentines day, I usually just let it pass like any other normal day. Taking naps, as other people were busy making out or having crazy sex. But I wanted to change that, do something different for once. I dialed Alex's number on my phone and placed it on my ear.

"Alex." I greeted him. I heard him yawn on the other line, I felt bad I must have woke him up.

"Winston?" Alex sounded sleepy, it was cute. "Why did you call?"

"Nothing," I was walking circles around my room. "Just want to ask if you want to hang out today."

"Its Valentine's day," I heard him standing up on the other end. "I actually have plans with Zach and my friends."

"Oh, okay." I was bummed that Alex had plans, but I wanted to be respectful and I didnt want him to think that I was some spoiled brat who was used to getting whatever he wants. "Lets hang out some other time then?"

"Sure." I ended the call, I finally stopped walking in my room. I sat on my computer chair and stared blankly at my phone.

Alex was adorable and he was definitely my type but I drew the line when he told me he and Zach were on an on and off relationship at the moment.

Then why did I kiss him again when I drove him home? I just couldnt help it, I know it might seem rude and disrespectful but I knew that was the last I would ever have the chance to kiss him. So I said fuck it and went for it. I felt bad because I didnt want to complicate Alex's relationship with Zach. But I didnt regret it, not one bit.

All I cared about right now was to be Alex's friend. I had no ill intent towards his current relationship, I would never purposely break them up to my advantage. I might not be the kindest person but I was not evil.

I opened my desktop, I went on the Facebook website and searched for Alex's name. There he was, his profile picture was a candid photo of him drinking a bottle of Coke, he looked like he was advertising it. Alex looked like a model. I added him. Then I went through his list of friends. Zach Dempsey, was the first to come out. I added him too. It was a peace offering, to let them know that I was not here to ruin something beautiful.

Actually, I think they looked hot together. I found my hand reaching for what was inside my pants. I let my imagination run free. My thoughts were wild, thinking about having a threesome with Zach and Alex. I was about to take out my dick when my phone started ringing. Maybe it was a sign from God that I should stop what I was doing. I groaned and then answered the phone without even looking who was the caller.

"Hey," I was shocked to hear Alex's voice. "Disregard what I said earlier."

"What?" Did he dialed the wrong number?

"You want to hang out right?" I could sense Alex was rolling his eyes.

"Yeah," I admitted. "I thought you have plans with Zach and your friends?"

"I do and I think you should join us," Alex wanted to introduce me to his friends? "I mean, if you're up for it. It would be just food and movies all night, no alcohol."

"I'm in." I actually didnt mind, I wanted a change of environment, I wanted to meet new people. I had been really lonely for the past months and hanging out with Alex brought up a joy inside of me that I never knew existed.

"Just to be clear," Alex added. "I invited you as a friend okay? No kissing or anything. I love Zach."

"Yes," I chuckled. I probably gave him a trauma when I kissed him twice the other day. "I promise. No kissing. I just want to be your friend, Alex."

"Good." Alex replied.

"Not that I would kiss you, but its not like I could kiss you around Zach. He would beat the shit out of me." Zach was a tall and muscular dude, I would easily become his punching bag if I try something with Alex.

"Zach wont be there, he told me just now." Alex sounded disappointed but he was covering it with his chill and carefree voice.

"That sucks." I had to admit, I really wanted to meet Zach again.

"Yeah," Alex changed the subject. "Can you pick me up later before five? Then we'll go together at Clay's house."

"Sure." Clay. Was he present on the party I met Alex too?

"I want to be your friend too, Winston."

Hearing him say that made me feel validated. Life could be pretty lonely sometimes. My house was big, my room was huge but I couldnt help but feel empty inside of me. I had no friends at school not because I chose not to but because I was a wallflower. My parents barely cared about me, money was never a problem for us. I was a privileged kid. But I guess even kids like me fights an invisible war of their own.

-

Short chapter, only because I would upload two chapters today. Next chapter would be written in Zach's POV.

Is there any Winston fans here? I think he was so underused on the show. I wanted more of him and Deaken Bluman is such a wonderful actor and he's so pleasing to look at.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I was rooting for him and Alex on the show, they looked so hot together.

- G