Chapter 21

Alex

Zach was texting me nonstop. Giving me continous updates regarding the family dinner at Luke Holliday's house. I was at the living room with my brother, Peter. He was watching a movie, Mission Impossible: Fallout. I wasnt watching but if I was going to be honest I only glanced at the T.V. during Tom Cruise's shirtless scene.

I hate this place. I received a text from Zach. I couldnt help but sympathize for the guy, imagine hanging out with your ruthless mom in the house of person who had been threatening you over your relationship. I guess, even a handsome and gorgeous guy like Zach, sometimes ran out of luck.

Just keep texting me. I'll keep you busy. I replied. It was the only thing I could do to help him. Keep him busy because I was sure May was also glued to her phone.

Luke is acting like we're buddies in front of my mom. I wanna fucking barf. Zach answered. Ofcourse, Luke would act as if he wasnt a bully in front of the adults. Typical asshole move.

Barf on his face. I joked. But really, if he could, I'd begged Zach to barf on Luke Holliday's stupid face.

If only I could. Zach replied. See? Great minds think alike. I smiled thinking about Zach Dempsey.

"Who are you talking to?" Peter asked, curiousity in his eyes. "Your girlfriend?"

"No," I scoffed at my brother. "Im talking to Zach."

"Oh, I forgot." My brother went back to his movie. "Zach is your girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes and ignored my brothers statement. He didnt know about my relationship with Zach, he was just pertaining because me and Zach were awfully close.

My phone vibrated two times. Hey. Followed by. Where are you? Talk to me. If it was possible I think my smile got even bigger.

Sorry, talked to Peter. I admitted. I sent him another text. He's watching a Tom Cruise movie, couldnt stop looking at his abs.

Are you cheating on me? Zach replied with a crying emoji. I would never cheat on Zach. I would never do it, when he was the person I prayed for since day one.

Yeah, im having sex with the T.V. right now. I joked, trying my best to atleast make Zach laugh.

Stop. You're making me laugh. The adults are looking at me. Zach texted back. My mission was a success then.

I was typing my reply when Zach sent me another text. Luke's talking to my mom.

Then another text from Zach. Fuck. He better not tell her or else I'm going to punch him in front of his parents.

Babe, calm down. I texted. Oh. Babe. Shit. I didnt mean to call him babe. Jesus fucking Christ.

He didnt reply for a few minutes so I just watched the movie instead. Explosions after explosions. Does straight people enjoy watching this?

I asked my mom. Luke just talked to her about football team. Im surprised he didnt tell my mom I quit football. I could feel Zach was no longer tense from his message.

Also did you just call me babe? Another message from him. Jesus Christ, I thought he didnt see that message.

Ignore that. I typed as fast as I could and pressed the send button.

I like it. Keep calling me babe. Its sexy. Zach's text made me blush as if he was here beside me.

Nope. I sent a reply. Nope. Nope. Not calling him babe.

Already changed your name in my contacts to Babe. Zach said. He was dead serious. I love Zach but he was such a straight guy. To be fair it was my fault I slipped up and called him babe the first time.

I hate you. I responded. I didnt mean that, I love Zach.

Hey. Zach was typing. Send me a selfie.

See? Zach would always be a straight guy. I took a selfie, with my bored face and sent it to him.

Beautiful. I miss those lips. Zach messaged. Could Zach stop making me smile, I looked like the Joker now. My huge smile was not normal.

Then as if the spirit of the devil came inside me. I took a picture of my crotch and then sent it to Zach. I wasnt satisfied. I glanced at Peter, made sure he wasnt look and was busy on his movie. I reached in and put my hand inside my pants. Snapped a picture and then sent it to Zach.

Stop. Then he sent another one. Fuck. Another one. Stop this Alex. Another text. Fuck you. You're making me hard.

Another successful mission. I couldnt stop imagining Zach sitting in the couch with a bunch of adults and Luke's family, trying to hide his boner.

Sorry, babe. I teased him through text. I couldnt believe I just gave Zach Dempsey a hard one during a family dinner.

My dick is still hard. Zach texted. He sent a selfie accompanying the message, he was pouting.

Wish I was there to suck you off. I cringed at my own message but I wanted to mess with Zach.

Okay, Im blocking you. Zach joked. I glanced at Peter and he was looking at me funnilly.

"Are you sure you're not talking to your girlfriend?" Peter asked as if it was obvious I was talking to a girl.

"No." I didnt pay Peter any attention so he just started watching his movie again.

Zach didnt text me for a solid ten minutes. I was starting to worry. What happened to him? Did Luke finally told Zach's mom about our relationship? I couldnt stop overthinking. My heart was beating too hard, I didnt want anyone to ruin what Zach and I had. It was my only source of life and happiness right now.

I flinched when my phone started vibrating. I checked the message and I let out an exhale. Rolled my eyes and facepalmed myself. Zach was okay.

Zach's text was. Sorry for the late reply. I excused myself and guess what I did?

What? I asked.

I jacked off in their restroom.

-

Late upload but here you go! My body clock is already fixed I might start writing and updating on a different time.

I love you guys were already on 6k reads. Thats alot and I feel like I dont deserve it. Thank you.

- G