Chapter 7

I walked into lunch hearing my name being called.

"Jade!" I heard from my right. I looked over seeing all my friends at a table.

"Hey guys! Why haven't I seen you guys today?" I asked walking up to them.

"Because we ditched today." Nick said shrugging

"I'm so glad to see you guys! I missed you all. Ever since the day we hung out my grandma has been keeping a short leash around my neck." I said

"Well your with us now. Bring it in my little gay-by" Shane said opening his arms. I hugged him back but raised a brow at what he called me.

"The fuck is a Gay- by?" I asked and Mason chuckled "A gay baby." He answered and I shook my head at the dumb name.

I didn't eat lunch at my last school and I'm not starting here. I sat at the table laughing with my friends when a very attractive girl with long wavy brown hair and nice full lips, walked up to the table smiling at me.

 I sat at the table laughing with my friends when a very attractive girl with long wavy brown hair and nice full lips, walked up to the table smiling at me

"Hi, I'm Palmer." She said holding her hand out for me to shake.

I smiled back at her and took her hand in mines "Jade"

"Well hi Jade. Welcome to the school. I just wanted to introduce myself and snatch you up before any of these other girls do." She said smiling.

A little too late, Molly beat you to it. But lucky for you, she's acting like a bitch right now so why not.

"Well im glad you did. You're very beautiful Palmer." I said and she blushed a little.

She leaned across the table to my ear. "Come with me and I'll really introduce myself." She whispered in my ear making me smirk.

I leaned back "I would love to. Lead the way." I said walking around the table.

She grabbed my hand and led me out the cafeteria and I couldn't help but stare at her ass. It's huge, don't get me started on her boobs.

We walked out the school into the parking lot. She unlocked her car and pushed me in the back seat, climbing in top of me.

She started kissing me instantly. My hands wrapped around her waist as I kissed her with passion. She's a really good kisser. I feel like this relationship will be sex and sex only. Not gonna lie, I'm fine with that.

Warning: SMUT

She took off her shirt and her boobs bounced as the shirt tugged at them. "Welcome indeed." I said and she chuckled.

My mouth attached to her nipple and she moaned throwing her back. My tongue flicked over the sensitive bud and bit down lightly. With my other hand I pulled and squeezed her other nipple between my fingers.

She grabbed onto my shoulders, digging her nails in my skin as her moans filled the car while I played with her chest. I love a screamer.

She unzipped my pants and her fingers slipped in my core and I moaned looking up at her. She smirked and began pumping her finger inside of me. I did the same and found my fingers inside her soaked core pumping my fingers at a steady pace.

I licked over her chest to her neck sucking and nibbling over her throat. She gulped as I reached her pulp point. With my free hand I grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged back so I could have full access to her neck. She moaned as my tongue swirled against her pulse point.

I started pumping my fingers faster, as she did too and we both started breathing heavier and our breathes filled the car. I threw my head back in pleasure as I felt my whole body become consumed with pleasure.

As my head leaned back she licked my neck then bit down harshly making me moan squeezing the seat belt next to me.

"Fuck right there!" She yelled as my fingers moved quicker and then I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. Then I felt myself be completely consumed with pleasure. I threw my head back as I came, while my moans filled the car. Her body started to shake a little as I helped her ride out her orgasm.

When she finally stopped she closed her eyes breathing hard. She removed her hands from my pants and shoved her fingers into my mouth. I moaned as I licked her fingers clean, while keeping eye contact with her. I removed my hands from her core slowly making her body twitch a little. I smirked and as she took my index finger and middle finger into her mouth.

She moaned tasting herself on my fingers. She opened her eyes and removed my fingers from her mouth making a sucking noise.

"Welcome Jade." She said and I chuckled as she got off my lap and buttoned up her jeans. I did the same and we got out the car.

Smut ended

I know I have a hickey and she has about two. I began walking away when she pulled me back slamming me on the door and ran her tongue over my lips. I caught her tongue in between my lips and sucked on her tongue before attaching our lips. As quickly as it started, it ended.

"Don't make me take you in my back seat again." She said smirking then walked away.

"I'll see you around Palmer." I yelled and she spun around smiling giving me a small wave. Then turned back around and disappeared into the school.

This town is really starting grow on me.