Chapter 53

Im not dead for those who were wondering lol.

These next three chapter will be in third person
Christmas Eve

Jade woke up feeling her stomach twisted into a knot. She quickly pushed whoever was next to her off and ran into the nearest bathroom, vomiting her guts into the toilet. Coughing and gagging as she threw up last nights blurry blurry memories.

What the fuck happened last night?

She thought as she threw up more. She jumped feeling a soft hand slide in her shoulder. "It's okay" Molly said as she put Jade's hair into a ponytail so it wouldn't be in her face. She sat behind the hung over girl and rubbed her back softly until she finished.

Jade spit in the toilet before flushing it, falling back on the floor as she covered her face with her hands.

"What the Fuck happened last night?" Jade mumbled feeling Molly's hand softly rub her stomach.

"You guys had way too much to drink." Molly said shaking her head then the bedroom door opened, but nobody walked in though.

"You- You guys are clothed right?" Shane's voice came from behind the door. Molly laughed "Yeah come in."

Shane opened the door hesitantly and sighed when he found that Molly was telling the truth. He plopped down onto Jade's bed. "Did you throw up as bad as I did Jade?"

"Sure did!" She said sitting up rubbing her temples.

"I'll get you guys some water and I'm sure somebody has some Advil or something." Molly said standing up.

"Wait. Help me up." Jade said holding her hands up for Molly. The blonde laughed and placed her hands in Jade's before pulling her up.

Jade then leaned against Molly, wrapping her arms around the girl as she rested her head in her shoulder. "I feel like I'm going to die."

Molly laughed and rubbed the small of Jade's back "I know but you'll feel better in a few hours. Promise." She said in a sweet tone.

Jade took a deep breathe before pulling out of the embrace. She walked into the bed room and laid next to Shane in the bed while Molly left the room.

"Surprise you two didn't fuck last night. Glad you didn't though since that is my sister."

Jade rolled her eyes "Your sister has banned me from the valley of wonders aka vagina." She said sadly making Shane laugh. "Damn that must be hard for you."

"It's been rough. Did Lux pop your cherry?" Jade asked. Shane rolled his eyes this time "I- ugh can't believe this."

"What?" Jade said curiously looking over at the blonde heard boy. "We-" Shane hid his face in his hands "We cuddled." He said with a fake shiver.

Jane burst into laughter "Awwwww! You cuddled." She teased poking the blonde's side. He rolled his eyes and swatted her hand after uncovering his face.

"He was really warm too." He said with red cheeks.

"I bet. Runs in the family, all the girls love cuddling me." Jade said smirking. Shane gave her a stern look "Watch it asshole you're dating my sister."

"I was kidding Shane. Molly didn't like that joke either." She said. Probably because she knew it was kind of true. "But what is so bad about cuddling?"

He sighed "It's..... emotional. Cuddling is the root to a relationship. Sex is just sex. It can be with friends or strangers or a partner and it could mean absolutely nothing. Cuddling is like holding hands. That shit is emotional too."