Chapter 42

A/N: I kept seeing where is this town at? I'm sure you all were joking but I was really thinking where is this town. So I came to the conclusion of Watertown, NY. 5 hours and some minutes away from New York City.

Palmer's POV

"Do you have to leave me? I don't want you to go." I said hugging her tighter.

Neko chuckled "Yes I have to leave. But that's tonight. We still have a whole day together before I go back to Seattle." I smirked and pushed over as I straddled her stomach.

"Hi" I said. She rolled her eyes and sat up, leaning back on her hands "It's not gonna happen."

I groaned "Why not? What's the difference if we fuck now and a month and some weeks from now?"

"The Wattpad guidelines."

"What."

"What?"

"What did you say?" I asked frowning.

"Nothing. I'm just saying your still a minor." I rolled my eyes "I'm not a fucking minor. I'm of age to give sexual consent which means I consent to you touching me." I said putting my arms around her neck.

I haven't had sex since Jade and if she weren't in love or what the fuck is going on with her I would've definitely fucked her. Then again I met Neko and I feel like she wouldn't really like me sleeping with other people. I definitely wouldn't like her sleeping with other people.

"You're of age to consent with somebody from 16 to 18. I'm 23."

I rolled my eyes "Trust me. I'm well aware of your age." I said with a slight attitude. "Aww don't be mad. If you think about it a month and some weeks inst even that far."

Oh she thinks it's so easy to wait. Bet.

I sighed "I guess you're right." I said. She nodded "I know I am."

I looked around the room saying "It's really hot in here. Are you hot?" I asked tilting my head at her. She shook her head "No I'm good."

I hummed "well I am just burning up." I said then grabbed the bottom of my sweatshirt pull it over my head. I threw it on the floor and sighed "Much better." I said then looked down at her. Her eyes glued to my tits popping out my black laced bra.

I smirked "Problem?"

She looked back up in my eyes, her cheeks red. "I- umm- could you put on your shirt?"

I frowned and leaned forward, she leaned back as my tits got closer to her face. "Why something wrong?" I asked

She laughed dryly "I- I see what you're doing here and it's not working." She said shaking her head still staring at my cleavage.

I tilted my head at her "Isn't it though?" I said teasingly as I ran my fingers along the waist band of her boxers. She sighed and closed her eyes. "Palmer-" I leaned in and took her earlobe into my mouth cutting her off. She moaned softly and clenched the covers in her hands.

I sucked on it slightly before letting go, then flicked the tip of her ear with my tongue. "Yes Neko" I whispered with a huge smirk on my face.

"I uh I forgot" She mumbled lifting her hand from the bed, running it up my back. I hummed and then pushed her down in the bed and rounded my hips into hers. I moaned feeling the friction against my clit. Her eyes widened and she pushed back out her face. "Do it again" She said sitting up on one of her hands, grabbing my waist with the other hand, her cold rings pressing against my burning skin.

I rounded my hips on hers again and she moaned this time with me, tilting her head back. I cupped her cheeks making her look at me. I slowly leaned into her, staring at her lips, and her staring at mines. My lips hovered hers as I spoke "I'm gonna go take a shower" I whispered then got off her lap. I looked over my shoulder seeing her staring at my ass. Then she quickly hopped off the bed, tripping in the process.

I chuckled as I walked into the bathroom then turned around meeting Neko. Her eyes dark and dilated looking over my body. My eyes trailed down her chest, When the fuck did she take off her shirt? I thought as I stared at her toned stomach.

No. Remember the mission.

I smiled looking back into her eyes "Yes sweetie?"

"What? We're getting in the shower right" She said smiling widely.

I laughed humorously "That's funny but I recall myself being a minor." I said. her eyes widened and her face fell. She gawked and I mocked her, gawking right back at her as I shut the door.

She knocked on the door softly "P-Palmer I was just kidding about that. You know. It's only a month you know. Who would know anyways."

I rolled my eyes laughing and turned on the shower ignoring her.

A/N

Ya'll comments be sending me into orbit. And why do ya'll say I'm laughing in so many different ways.

Somebody said I'm photosynthesizing 💀.Like what bro 😭. I love y'all though that's all I gotta say, y'all be making my day.

Thanks for 200k btw. 🥳

Hope you all enjoyed the chapters, sorry I took so long to post em.

Til next time.

Happy Halloween btw. It's always trick or treat never how's the trick. 🙄 ~TikTok