Chapter 8

Molly's POV

It made me so angry when I saw her flirting with that girl from the diner. How could I not realize that she goes to our school. I guess she's so quiet I never noticed her.

I thought the torture was over until I saw Palmer walking with Jade behind her staring at her ass hungrily.

I tried not to but I ended up following them. I sat there and watched them fuck in her back seat.

I could hear them too. All the noises Jade made, should be made by me not pAlMeR. Eww. I never liked Palmer. She's a huge flirt but she never actually fucks the people she flirts with.

I mean this girl seriously needs god.

I left with tears in my eyes before they got out the car. How could she move on so quickly? It's barley been two days and she has already found somebody new.

I hate everything.

I walked back into the lunch room and sat down, waiting for Jade to walk back in. When she did I noticed a hickey on her neck . I rolled my eyes and tried my hardest not to look at her.

Palmer needs to keep her nasty hands off my girl.

I sat on my bed doing homework when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said softly.

The door opened and Jeremiah came in with a big smile.

"Hi Molly!" He said closing my door behind him. "Hi" I said with a fake smile.

"I just came to check on you. You seemed a little upset in school." He said and I shook my head "Why would you think something is wrong. Our relationship is fine and I'm so happy." I said

He smiled and kissed my forehead "Well I was just stopping by to say hello. My mom is making my favorite." He said stepping towards my door.

Before he could open it, someone walked in.

"Oh, h-hi Jeremiah." My brother said nervously. What's his problem?

Jeremiah turned to me "I gotta go. See you tomorrow babe." He said then turned around to leave.

"What do you need Shane?" I asked folding my arms "What?! I can't just come here and greet my little sister whom I love and care for?" He said and I frowned and raised a brow at him.

"Ok ok. I need you to cover for me. I'm going to a party tonight and Elliot can't know." He said

"Sure whatever just don't come in too late or get too drunk." I said going back to doing my homework.

"Yayyyy. You know you could come if you'd like. Elliot would believe you if you told him you were going out to eat alone or something." He said smirking.

"No. You know I don't like parties." He shrugged and nodded "I miss the old you but people change. I'll see you later." He said then turned around, walking towards my door.

As he was about to leave a question crossed my mind that I couldn't help but blurt out.

"Is Jade going?" I asked "Yeah she is." He said then closed my door.

I couldn't even concentrate on my homework anymore.

Is she going with someone? Is it Lacey or Palmer? Or did she meet somebody else... again?

It's hard liking a confident, attractive, sexy, girl who obviously knows how to fuck.

No, no, no. That is bad and a sin. Says nobody but my father. No it is wrong. I can not go down the path of sin and destruction.