Chapter 34

Shane's POV

I smiled as the door swung open and Jeremiah came in smiling but it faltered as he saw me.

"Surprise baby" I said hopping out his bed.

He quickly closed his door and turned around to me "What are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes playfully "I said surprise didn't I." I said cupping his cheeks then pecked his lips. "Okay but my friends are h-"

My smile grew "They're here? right now! Can I meet them?" I asked walking around him only to be twisted around and pushed against the door.

"No you can't."

I frowned "Why not?"

"Because only my family know that I'm gay okay. And I-" "Introduce me as your friend."

He shook her head as he scratched the side of his neck "Shane you can be a little..... much."

I frowned "The fuck does that mean?" I asked pushing him back. "I'm just saying you can be extra sometimes and my friends are chill. And you can tell that you're gay."

"The fuck! No. No I see the fucking problem. You're ashamed of me." I said clenching my jaw as shook my head at him.

"No it's not even like that Shane." He tried defending himself as he grabbed my hands. I snatched them away holding the scowl on my face.

"No it's exactly like that. Now that you don't have my sister to cover up that you're gay! You've been so quick to hide me!" I yelled.

He shushed me with panic in his green eyes. "Shane I understand your pissed but can you lower your voice." He said in a hushed tone.

I scoffed "Fuck you." I said turning around opening the door. I turned to him as he reached over me and closed it.

"They'll see you Shane." He said quietly then looked at the window.

I scoffed "Wow. Kicking me out through the window like I'm your dirty little secret. Oh well I guess I am, how about we change that. Don't call me when you feel like being "gay" whatever the fuck that means." I said walking over to the window, jumping out.

This is what I get for fucking with a hot DL football playing asshole.

A/N

Are you tired of being in a stable, happy relationship? Well gee willy do I have the thing for you!

I give you Molly as a boy aka the DL football player! Only costs Insecurity and long emotional nights crying and listening to frank ocean, plus tax and shipment!

Read the manual to turn off the asshole setting.

Warning! Use at your own risk. Any emotional damage is at risk, interact with caution.

Get one TODAY! 😃 just call 1-800MyDLBoyfriend. Or TEXT DownLow to 2347

If you call now you get a DL football player and our newest model. The In Denial for FREE!

(All purchases are final. No returns.)

Y'all liked my infomercial?💀

I hate texting the word y'all too. I be feeling like.... yeehaw🤠 but I'm from Michigan💀

Chile anyways. This was quick chapter I wanted to write. It's a filler so that's why it's so short.

Byyyeeee have a nice day.