Chapter 36

(This chapter will be in 3rd person)
Thanksgiving

Jade woke up feeling way too many people around to her. She groaned and yawned as she tried to stretch her legs out. She sat up and frowned looking around her bed. There wasn't this many people in her bed when she went to sleep.

Nobody wanted to sleep in Tatum's room so they slept everywhere else. Stephon wasn't about to squeeze in with twenty people so he slept in the bathtub. On Jade's left, Palmer was in a ball cuddled into Jade's side with an arm around her waist and Shane was behind her with his face in the pillow, snoring loudly. At her feet, Lex and Lux laid across everyone's bodies. On Jade's right laid her best friend Xiomara.

Jade frowned seeing Stacey laying on top of her. She rolled her eyes and pushed him off her causing him to fall on the floor. Jade smirked hearing a loud thump.

Stacey groaned and sat up feeling pain in his back. "The fuck" he groaned looking around confused on how he ended up on the floor.

Jade pushed Palmer's hand from around her waist and climbed over her and Shane, accidentally shoving her knee into Shane's back.'' He snapped up hissing in pain "Shit!" He yelled reaching for his back.

"Sorry" Jade said earning a glare from the blonde boy.

Jade walked downstairs smiling as she smelt breakfast in the air. She made her way to the kitchen but froze at the doorway hearing the laugh that haunts her in her sleep. Jade stepped into the kitchen and there she was.

Her mother.

Miranda

Miranda

Standing there with a wide smile talking to all her brothers and sisters, with her arm around her son's back.

"Morning Jade" Belle said smiling as she flipped another pancake into her plate. She loved having her family around, all her children's and grandchildren in one house.

"Jade! Good morning sweetheart. Hungry?" Uncle Skyler asked walking giver to the raven headed girl standing in the archway frozen. He kissed the top of her head but frowned "You okay?"

She nodded "Mhm I'm great." she mumbled.

"Alright well come on." He said pulling her over to the table.

"Hi Jade." Jane said without an ounce of happiness or optimism in her voice. Of course Jade took notice because she noticed everything about her mom whether she liked it or not.

"Hey mom. How- how have you been?"

She shrugged in response "I've been fine. Miss my boy though." Miranda said looking over at Tatum rubbing his back as he smiled.

Jade felt her stomach turn. She felt like she was back in New York in that small cramped apartment with her mom and brother ignoring her. She bit her bottom lip to stop it from quivering. Her dark eyes filled with tears and she quickly turned around and walked out the kitchen running into Shane and Palmer.