Chapter 14

Sorry for any mistakes

Friday
Jade's POV

FridayJade's POV

Jade's outfit

Lacey's outfit

Lacey's outfit

I sat in my car hitting my thumbs on the steering wheel, waiting for Lacey to come out.

I looked out the window doing a double take. My eyes widened as I watched Lacey walk closer and closer to my car in a short, tight sparking light blue dress. She straightened her hair from its usual curly state. She's not wearing make up, expect like lip gloss. She's naturally beautiful and I love it.

My eyes ran down her body to her creamy tan legs. I gulped and gripped the steering wheel making my knuckles turn white.

She smiled and waved at me excitedly as she ran around to the passenger side. She got in my car and hugged me.

"Hi Jade."

"H-hi Lacey." I said trying not to stare at her bare thighs. She frowned "Whats wrong? Is it my outfit. You hate it don't you. Shit! I knew I should've just worn shorts." She rambled then tried grabbing the door handle.

"Lacey. Lacey, Stop. I don't hate your outfit. I love it." She blushed and rubbed her thighs nervously "You do?"

"I do. You look.... hot." I said with a smirk looking over her body. Her blush deepened "No your the hot one, I'm just trying to keep up."

I scoffed "Compared to you I look hideous." She giggled "You look stunning Lacey." I said looking at her shiny lips, licking mines. I looked away trying to gather myself again.

"Thank you Jade"

"Anytime. Now let's get to this party."

***

Lacey and I walked up the loud house hand in hand. I frowned seeing all types of guys staring at Lacey basically drooling. I gripped her hand harder and she laughed.

"Its okay Jade. All of this is for you. Don't worry about them. Focus on me." She whispered in my ear.

I looked over at her and smiled "I like confident you"