Chapter 51

Unedited

I sat down on the couch and Molly sat right on my lap. "Umm Molly?"

She hummed in response, looking over her shoulder at me. I chuckled "Nothing." I said shaking my head at her. I heard a throat empty next to us.

Oh! Charlotte. Forgot about her.

I looked over at her "Char this is Molly. Molly this is Charlotte."

Molly smiled, very fake I might add. "Nice to meet you Charlie." Charlotte blushed "Oh- umm it's Charlotte."

"Carol?" Molly said back with brow raised.

I bit my lip trying not to laugh as I punched Molly discreetly. "Charlotte. Of course." Molly said then looked at me rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. You and Jade arrree?" Charlotte trailed off with her brow raised.

"Oh I'm Jade's very special friend and you must be the ex." She said smiling at her. Oh my god. I thought as I mentally face palmed.

Again Charlotte's cheeks heated up "Y-yeah. Jade and I used to date." She mumbled rubbing her hands up and down her thighs anxiously.

"Alright enough talking let's start the movie." I said grabbing the remote, playing the movie.

As it started I moved Molly to the side of me, her legs still lying over my lap. I turned to her "Be nice" I whispered in her ear.

She rolled her eyes and turned to me. "Oh but I am." She said raising a brow at me. I chuckled "No you're being jealous. It's cute but I want you, not her so tone it down a few notches. Okay?" She rolled her eyes sighing "Fine." She grumbled turning back to the tv.

I smiled and kissed her cheek softly, letting my lips linger on her skin. I slowly moved to her neck letting my lips skid her skin in the way causing a shiver to run through her. I smirked and pecked her neck then I was pushed away.

"Wouldn't wanna make the ex jealous now would you? Tone it down a notch." She mocked.

"Ugh. Fine." I said pushing myself in toy he couch with my arms crossed, pouting. I heard Molly giggle before she placed her soft lips in my cheek quickly.

I blushed as the ends of my lips curled up into a tiny smile.

A/N: Charlotte rn 👀🤧😪

***

I became distracted from the movie when I felt a finger slide if my thigh slowly. I bit my bottom lip trying not to smile and continued to watch the movie.

Molly started to draw invisible shapes on my inner thigh making my head spin a little. My breathe hitched as I felt her warm breathe fanning my ear.

"I wanna talk to you. Alone." I gulped and nodded. I want talk to her too. I want to spread French with her- never mind.

I stood up and looked over at Char instantly meeting her green eyes. "We'll be back." I said smiling softly at her.

"O-Okay." She said returning the smile.

Then I grabbed Molly's hand and pulled her to my room, closing the door behind her.

"This place is pretty cool huh?" I said smiling as I jumped into the bed. "Yuh huh. The coolest." She said pushing me down I got he bad as she straddled my lap.

"Oh" I mumbled as she pressed her lips into mines. She slowly moved her lips against mines as she cupped my cheeks.

My arms wrapped around her waist pressing her body against mines. I groaned into her mouth as she but my bottom lip asking for access and of course I granted, parting my lips slightly. Her tongue pushed through my lips, licking into my mouth. I moaned feeling our tongues mesh together, moving in sync.

Then she pulled away from me sitting up. I whined and tried pulling her back down to me but she pushed me back down. My eyes widened as she grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head.

My mouth started to water as my eyes landed on her boobs. Oh fuck I don't think I've expressed my love for them enough. They have to be at least a D cup or a very full C. God damn it.... I'm going to cry.

"Molly you can't do this to me. You don't wanna have sex and this is making it very hard-" She grabbed my throat cutting me off and pulled me up to her kissing me roughly. I moaned into her mouth and squeezed her ass in my hands.

I pulled back and started to kiss down her neck making my way to her breasts. I was so close but then somebody knocked on the door.

"Jade?" Charlotte called from the other side.

"One second." I breathed out then tried to push Molly off my lap but she pushed me into the bed and pinned my hands above my hands.

"Come in!" She said with an evil smirk on her lips. My eyes widened "Molly-" "Shhhh" she shushed as she pushed her hand over my mouth just as the door opened.

Molly looked over her shoulder "Yes" she said smiling at Charlotte.

Charlotte's eyes widened and her cheeks flamed, her eyes quickly lowered to the floor. "I- I was coming to say I was leaving. I didn't mean to interrupt." She said quickly.

"Oh. That's too bad you have to leave so early." Molly said fake pouted "Welp! Oh well what Can you do. See you around, probably not but maybe. Don't let the door hit you on the way out." She said waving at Charlotte with a fake smile in her face,

"O-Okay. Bye Jade."

Molly uncovered my mouth "Say bye bye Jade." Molly said teasingly. I rolled my eyes "Bye Char."

With that Charlotte quickly turned around leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

Molly turned to me "Welp I think I should hit the hay." She said hopping off my lap. "W-What?"

She pulled her shirt over her head and then walked over to me pecking my lips "I'm beat. I'm gonna go to my hotel room and go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow right?"

I growled under my breathe "No. We have to finish what we just started." She shrugged "Not really. I just needed to make sure your little ex wasn't here when I left." She said turning around walking to the door.

She opens the door and looked back at me "Aww don't be mad at me." She said staring at my frowning face. "I'll make it up to you later," she said winking at me "Night night Jade." She said then left the room.

I groaned and fell back on the bed.

That girl will be the death of me.

A/N

I know this chapter wasn't the best but it's a filler. Plus I'm sleepy and I already promised another chapter so I had to come through.

Wouldn't want to disappoint the readers like Molly just disappointed Jade.

Alright peace out. I'll post again and edit this chapter tmrw.

Til tmrw.