Chapter 24

1 month later
Molly's POV

I rolled my eyes as Jade sent my call to voicemail again.

I threw my phone on the bed and leaned back on the headboard. Why can't she just talk to me? Just because we had a little argument doesn't give her the right to ignore me like this.

I mean she hasn't been to church at all. Taylor misses her and frankly so do I.

I only see her at school and when I do, she ignores me. Or she's with Palmer, or my brother, or any one of her other friends. I mean what I did wasn't that bad right?

She wanted out of her relationship, I know she did and I gave her that. It might have been a little hurtful to her ex but it benefited her and I. Is that so wrong?

What could be the reason? Why is she ignoring me?

I GOT IT

It's Jeremiah.

If I have to break up with him for her than I will.

I picked up mu phone and texted him, asking for him to come over. I knew he wouldn't be busy seeing that he doesn't have practice today. But even on the days he had practice he still disappears sometimes or he won't answer his phone for a hours but I just ignore it.

My phone buzzed in my hand, I looked down at the screen seeing his response. Great, he'll be over in an hour.

****

I heard a gentle knock on my door. I stood up and walked over to my door and opened it, seeing Jeremiah behind it.

"Hey! Your dad late me in." He said as he stepped into my room, walking over my bed, sitting at the end.

I walked over to him and sat next to him facing him. "We need to talk"

He frowned and gave me all his attention "Yeah sure babe. What is it?" He said softly. I sighed "We need to break up."

"What! Why? I- Is it something I did?" I frowned and shook my head "No of course not. You've nothing but perfect." I said rubbing his shoulder softly. "It's me. I just- it's senior year and I need to focus on college and stuff. Besides when we go away what will our relationship be. I would prefer just to end it now."

He nodded "I get it. It makes sense." He smiled sadly at me "I umm I'm gonna go." he said standing up.

"Hey!"

He turned around "Yeah?

"I'm really sorry" I said softly. He nodded and smiled "It's okay. Still friends?" I smiled "Always."

A/N

I know Molly is aggravating. Trust me it's hard writing her sometimes but I swear she will have character improvement and then I'll finally like the charter I'm writing and hopefully ya'll will too. Cuz right now she makes me upset.