Chapter 35

Warning: A lot of characters are being added.
The day before Thanksgiving

"Damn you really clocked his ass" Shane said laughing with Palmer. "Did you see his eye?!" She said laughing just as hard.

It's been about a week since that whole thing with Tatum happened. I got in trouble for beating his ass and telling him the truth about our life back in New York while he got a slap on the wrist for literally punching me in the face. She took my car keys and my phone but she let me have them both back today.

"He deserves it. Little bitch hit like 6 year old anyways. Taylor Can hit harder than him." I said shrugging.

Right now I'm laying in my bed with Shane at the bottom of my bed and Palmer next to me.

They are both going to be spending Thanksgiving with me and my dysfunctional family. My grandma thought it would be nice to include Elliot and his family since it was only them and Palmer doesn't have the best at home life so I invited her to our Thanksgiving.

"So me and Palmer have a bet." Shane said

I raised a brow at him and looked over to her "About?"

She smiled saying "He thinks you're family will be a total smoke show."

"I mean can you blame me. Look at her grandma and aunt for fuck sake." Palmer rolled her eyes. "Anyways I think you'll have like you know at least that one uncle who hugs way too long and comments on "how much you've really grown up"." She said then fake gagged making me laugh.

"I guess you'll see when my family gets here today."

Shane gawked "You're not gonna tell us if your family is hot." I shook my head "Nope."

Shane looked at Palmer "I telling you they're gonna be so hot, just watch."

"Okay enough. You're still talking about my famil-"

"Jade! Where is Jade!" "JJ! Where are yooouuu!"

I smiled widely hearing my cousins voices ringing through the house.

"Come on!" I said to Shane and Palmer as I jumped out the bed running down my stairs almost falling.

I slid into the living room (I love fluffy socks) and saw them standing there with my uncle.

"JJ! Come here you little rat!" Lex said running over to me with my other cousin and her twin brother, Lux, running quickly behind her.

Lex