Chapter 33

I sat up on the headboard looking down at her. I softly moved a piece of hair out her face. I rubbed her cheek softly before retracting my hand.

Last night was weird.

She doesn't believe in god anymore? I just don't understand that.

I furrowed my brows and tilted my head. What is going on in that head of yours? I thought as I stared down at her.

Was she just drunk?

Will she wake up and take back everything she said last night? Speaking of her being drunk. Why the hell was she at a party alone. If I didn't come and get her who knows what that asshole would've done to her.

"Stop staring at me" She mumbled as she started to shuffle around, keeping her eyes closed.

"Sorry" I mumbled reverting my eyes.

"Jade I was kidding. Come here," My eyes widened as she pulled me down on top of her wrapping one arm around my neck, entangling her other empty hand into my hair.

Don't hug her back bitch. Remember, friends.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, closing my eyes. "My body hurts" she mumbled.

"That's what you get for getting completely wasted."

She chuckled "You do it."

"Yeah I do it often so I know how much I can take and when to stop. Plus I never do it alone. Molly are you fucking insane. Last night if I weren't there-" "But you were."

I sighed "But if I weren't that asshole would've done who knows what to you." I said hugging her tighter unconsciously.

"I'm sorry baby"

I calmed in her arms as she ran her fingers through my hair softly.

"Come on let's get up so you can drink some water and take an Advil or two. You'll feel better after you eat too." I said trying to pull away from her but she tightened her arms around me. "I'm already feeling better."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes "And how is that?"

"Being right here with you."

I felt my cheeks heat up at her comment but of course I hid it. "You're so cheesy. Come on, let's get up for real." I said trying to pull away again but she let me this time.

She huffed out a breathe as she sat up scratching her head softly. "Fuck I feel like I'm gonna die." She muttered rubbing her temple.

I stood up and grabbed the shorts I tried to make her out on last night "Here out these on so we can go downstairs."

She nodded and stood up from the bed, walking over to me. She took the shorts from my hands then smirked as she turned around. She bent over in front of me, putting on the shorts.

I bit my bottom lip as the oversized shirt lifted up revealing her butt. I could just......SLAP. GRAB. POKE. SQUEEZE. But I won't.

She turned back around "Okay let's go downstairs."

We went downstairs and walked into my kitchen. Tatum sat at the table eating breakfast. My grandma sat at the head of the table reading as she drunk her coffee while my aunt sat next to her doing a crossword puzzle.

My grandma looked up and did a double take seeing Molly. She frowned "Jade what is Molly doing here? She certainly wasn't here last night."

"She was, you were sleep." Molly hit me upside the head. I grabbed the back of my head shrugging "What?"