Chapter 44

Molly's POV

It's been a few weeks since I hung out with Jade. She's been with Skyler and Stacey around the clock which is really good. I'm happy for her. Her and Skyler seem to be getting along really well. I heard from Shane that he returned back home yesterday so today I thought it would be fun to surprise Jade. It'd Wednesday so her Grandma and Aunt should be at the church. Meaning an empty house with just Jade and I.

My Uber pulled up to her house. I thanked him before getting out the car. I walked up the stairs and froze seeing the door ajar. I opened the door softly and stepped in "Jade!"I called but there was no response.

I closed the door behind me and as I walked further into the house I started to hear a muffled sounds. I followed it to Tatum's room. I knocked and then slowly pushed open the door.

My eyes widened at the sight while anger quickly rose.

"Heyyyy Molly... w-when did you get here?" Jade said laughing nervously.

Do you want to know what I am seeing right now? I feel like you do. There Jade is sitting on the bed in her underwear, with not one girl but two. Yes, FUCKING two. One is between her legs and one was kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Jade you have got to be fucking kidding me?! You two out!" I yelled. They quickly got off the bed and grabbed their clothes, before running out the room.

I slammed the door behind me and walked over to her "So we're fucking other people!?" She quickly stood up "No no!- I mean we weren't" She said shrugging slightly "Jade! What the hell!?"

"Okay okay I'm sorry! I haven't had sex in fucking months! Months Molly! I need sex! I crave it! So I was horny when I was out and when I'm horny I get a little more urmm flirty. I don't even know how I did it but I ended up here with two girls ready to do whatever I wanted. So of course I'm going to take that opportunity and embrace the fuck out of it."

I rolled my eyes "You are such an ass!" I said glaring at her. "What was I supposed to do? Call you!?"

"YES! You think you're the only one whose horny!?" She shrugged and scratched her nape "I mean I didn't know we could have- have sex."

"Jade you do understand that I've been waiting for you to undo this friend bullshit so I can fuck you! I'm waiting on you!"

"Well fuck! I- I guess I'm ready." She said looking up from the floor at me. "What? You- you're ready?" She nodded "To date me?" She nodded and smiled "Like.... just me?" I asked with a brow raised.

"Yes Molly. I'm sorry about this whole thing too." She said sitting on the edge of the bed. I sighed and sat next to her. "I guess I don't blame you." I said shrugging looking around the room. I frowned "Why are you in Tatum's room?"

She chuckled "They pushed me into the first bedroom they saw." I rolled my eyes and turned to her "If you fuck or date anyone else. If you so much as glance at somebody else you'll regret the day you were born. Kk?" I said smiling at her. She gulped "What are you gonna do to me?" She asked.

I leaned back on my hands "That's for me to know and for you to find out. I just know your friendly ass is going to slip up. So you'll find out. Until then go take a shower and wash the smell of those girls off you so I can kiss you."

She laughed and stood up "So demanding."

"Oh you don't even know. Oh and make sure your twins are gone too." I said glaring at her. She nodded and left the room laughing.

Once the door closed I smiled and fell back on the bed. Jade Reynolds is now mine and it will stay like that.

A/N

Finally! These gay ass bitches are finally together. Damn, took long enough.

Hope nothing fucks it up..... MUHAHAHA!

I had this gif but it didn't wanna work 😒