Chapter 21

"Wake up you lazy slut!" I heard a voice yell then a heavy body land on my stomach. I instantly sat up groaning and my eyes flew up, feeling the pain in my stomach.

I frowned seeing Shane smiling at me in my lap. "Get the hell off of me!" I said slapping his body. "Alright damn" he said as he hid behind his hands getting up from me.

"Why are you even here?"

"You are going out with us. A party specifically." He said smiling.

I shook my head "Nope. Nope. Staying here. Have fun though" I said then fell back on my bed pulling the cover over my body.

"Jade no! You are getting up, and you are gonna clean yourself up and come out with us. We miss you." He said with a fake pout

"No!" I said back like a stubborn little kid.

"Alright fine." He said

I smiled "Thank you" I felt myself instantly dozing off to sleep.

"I told you to get up" Was all I heard before my covers and sheets were drenched in water.

I threw the soaking cover off of me "What the fuck Shane!"

"Language!" My grandma yelled

I rolled my eyes "I'm gonna burn you alive!" I yelled jumping off the bed chasing Shane down stairs.

"Burn me at the party! And look at you, you're up!" He yelled as he turned down the hall into the kitchen.

I chased him around the island multiple times before I stopped heaving to catch my breathe, resting my hands on my knees.

"You done? Cuz I could do this all day. I run track baby, these legs never stop." Shane said smirking at me as he stretched his legs.

I rolled my eyes and threw the fork laying on the counter at him "Fuck.... you" I breathed out as I flipped him off. He laughed as immediately caught the fork.

"Jade if you curse again, I'm washing your mouth with soap." My grandma said walking into the kitchen.

"Sorry" I muttered. "I don't know where she gets that mouth from. It's so dirtyyy." Shame said with a mischievous smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes but then smiled as my grandma flicked his ear.

"Don't play with me young man. I'm not that old." She said pointing at him with narrowed eyes.

"Yes ma'am." He said holding his hand over his now red ear.

"Just give me a minute Shane. I need to get dressed."

He nodded "Okay. By the way I invited Lacey. She's in the car with the gang."

I instantly face palmed. Great.

***