Chapter 49

I sat in a restaurant with Stacey and Skyler.

After I left Char's place, I went back to the hotel and took a shower and brushed my teeth and all that good shit and then we all went out for breakfast.

"Did you two have fun last night?" Skyler asked as he drunk his coffee. Stacey smirked "Yeah.... was she fun last night?"

I narrowed my eyes and him and kicked his shin. "Ouch!" Skyler hissed. My eyes widened "Oops." I said "My bad."

Stacey snickered at me. I rolled my eyes at him and ignored him. "What does he mean by that Jade?" Skyler asked.

I sighed "I stayed over an old friend's place last night. We didn't do anything for the record."

"Really?!" Skyler said in a shocked tone.

"Okay what the hell. I can have friends who are girls right without me having to do something with them? Is that really what I'm know for?"

"Yes"
"No"

Skyler and Stacey said at the same time. "No Jade that is not what you're known for." He said glaring at Stacey slightly who just shrugged at me.

"You just- knowing you- you're you." He said laughing awkwardly. I rolled my eyes "Okay I get it. I'm a huge slut but it hurts that people think that. Molly thinks I slept with her and now she won't talk to me."

"Oh damn you told her." Stacey said. I rolled my eyes "Yes. I had nothing to hide so why not." Which is a point I should've made earlier.

If I cheated why tell her so nonchalantly like I did.

"True" Stacey said shrugging.

I sighed "It'll be fine. Once she calls me back I'll just explain everything and then we can go back to how we were." I said smiling.

"It's all work it's self out Jade. If you two aren't meant to be, you'll end up together." Skyler said with a comforting smile. The smile is comforting but you know what's better, the food coming my way.

I smiled brightly as the waitress sat our food down then smiled at us before walking away. "Food!" I squealed clapping in my seat before digging in.

I hummed at the taste with a wide smile on my face. I looked up seeing Stacey and Skyler staring at me. "What?! Mind your business." I said going back to eating.

"You sure you're not cheating on her with that food." Stacey teased making Skyler laugh. I narrowed my eyes at him "Ha ha ha. Hilarious." I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyways.... I wanted to let you all know that I'm having a Christmas party and upgrading the hotel to a suite."

My eyes widened "Suite?! Hell yeah!" I said high fiving Stacey.

Skyler laughed "Yes. So you know you can invite your friends and girlfriends or whoever you want. All your Aunts and Uncles know about and they agreed to come so it should be fun."

I smiled. Oh I'm definitely inviting the group. Hell yeah. Christmas is about to get very interesting.

"And if you guys want you can invite some of your friends to come early and you know stay at the hotel. They can help set up for Christmas too." He said smiling.

"Sounds great. I can invite the boys." Stacey said.

The boyyyyyssss. I dunno about that one.

"Yes you can." Skyler said.

Chile let me text the group the news.

Fine ass hoes🥵🤤

Jade
Skyler throwing a Christmas party. Y'all down?