Chapter 54

This chapter is what you've all been waiting for. Molly and Jade's smut scene. If you are not comfortable or don't like to read this sort of thing, skip to chapter 55. Enjoy.

"You just gonna stare at me or are you going to fuck me already?" Molly challenged the girl with a smirk on her lips.

Molly yelped and let out a fit of giggles as Jade picked her up and threw her over her shoulder, walking to the room.

Jade walked into the bedroom and kicked the door closed. She threw Molly onto the bed making her laugh more. Jade stared at her girlfriend with hunger in her eyes as she pulled her dark hair into a ponytail.

Molly smirked and sat up on her knees. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head then threw it on the floor.

Jade's eyes wandered down to Molly's boobs bopping out of her bra. "You want it? Come and get it Jade. I'm right here." Molly said egging Jade on. She really just wanted Jade fuck her already. She has been waiting for what felt like forever. Yes, that was partly her fault but she was ready now.

Jade quickly pulled off her shirt and then crawled into the bed. She sat on her knees, now eye to eye with Molly.

Jade cupped Molly's cheeks, gazing over her eyes, her lips, her hair, her body. She couldn't believe that Molly was finally hers. She had to take it in.

"God you are so fucking sexy." She muttered and then pulled Molly to her into a steamy kiss.

Molly wrapped her arms around Jade pulling her body closer. Their tongues soon found each other, moving together in sync, fighting hard for dominance.

Jade hissed in pain feeling Molly's teeth dig into her bottom lip. Molly moaned and fell back on the bed, pulling Jade down with her.

She didn't mean for her sadistic side to come out. She was really trying to suppress it but she was getting hornier and hornier, she couldn't control herself.

Jade pulled back panting as she licked her bleeding lips "I'm sorry" Molly breathed out and then leaned up taking Jade's lip into her mouth, sucking on it.

She leaned back and smiled "Better?"

Jade chuckled "You are so fucking hot." She said and then smashed her lips into the blonde's, ignoring the pain in her lip.

Molly unbuttoned Jade's pants and started to tug them down. Jade sat up and pulled her jeans off and then took Molly's off when she looked back up her eyes widened. Molly had taken off her bra already.

Jade leaned down and started to kiss up Molly's stomach until she came to her boobs.

Molly closed her eyes breathing slow and shallow feeling Jade suck and bite the skin around her nipple, teasing her. Jade smirked and ran her finger up Molly's soaking wet underwear.

"Jade... please" Molly said breathlessly as she spread her legs more for the raven headed girl. "Open your eyes." Jade whispered. Molly's eyes fluttered open meeting Jade's dark ones.

Jade pushed her fingers into Molly's underwear and started circling Molly's clit lightly with her middle finger. Jade watched as Molly threw her head back letting out a soft groan.