Chapter 26

Jade's POV

I sat on the floor across from Taylor as she tried throwing little animal crackers into my mouth. Oh I love animal cracker, more than pussy sometimes.

I haven't been here in a month because I've been avoiding Molly but I miss Taylor. So I thought I should put my shit with Molly to the side and come.

"That one was close just throw a little lower so you don't poke me in the eye this time."

She giggled and nodded. She throw the cracker and I lunged at it and caught it in my mouth. Both our arms shot up in victory.

"Fuck Yeah!"

"F-Fuck yeah!" She repeated with a wide grin across her face.

Oops.

"Urmm maybe.... don't repeat that." I said and she nodded.

"Hey Jade..... can I talk to you.... in my dad's office?" I sighed and turned around. My eyes slowly wandered up her legs- NO! No more Molly.

I looked up at her eyes "No. I'm busy." "Yeaaahhh we're b-busy." Taylor said crossing her arms.

She rolled her eyes "You are sitting on the floor with a 5 year old-" "Seven and a half!" Taylor corrected.

"I'm sorry. With a seven and a half year old playing with gram cracks. You seem sssoooo busy." She said sarcastically.

I nodded "Exactly so turn around and go talk to some other kids or the red head glaring at me." I said peeking out the corner of my eye at her. She's always glares at me, at first it was uncomfy, and then it was just annoying, now I see that she has nothing else to do with her sorry ass life than to stare at me. Fan behavior.

"Jade please, just for a minute," she pleaded with her pretty brow eyes.

"Jade go o-or else she won't send us home with c-cookies." Taylor whispered not so quietly.

I rolled my eyes and stood up "Come on"

As I followed her back into the office I looked over seeing the red head still staring at me. I did what any normal person would do.

I simply flipped her off.

Her eyes widened and her face turned red as anger appeared over her face. I laughed and reverted my eyes. She's gotten enough attention from me for one day.

We walked into the office and she closed the door softly with her back as she looked me up and down. I leaned on the desk, crossing my ankles as I looked back at her.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"Us"

I laughed "What us? There is no "us"." I said using my fingers as air quotes.

She sighed "I broke up with him"

"Why would you do that?" I asked tilting my head at her. But deep in side I'm screaming with joy.

She furrowed her brows and walked over to me. "So we can be together." She said trying to cup my cheeks but I grabbed her wrists pulling her hands back. I frowned and stepped around her mumbling "Don't."

I crossed my arms over my chest "We can not be together."

She frowned "Why not?"

I scoffed "Why not? Molly we aren't good for each other. This back and forth isn't healthy. And you breaking up with your boyfriend doesn't change that."

"How doesn't it change that?"

"Because you-" I took and deep breathe as I ran a hand through my hair frustratingly. "We just don't belong together. Okay?"

"No not okay. Why don't we belong together? I want you and you want me so how come we can't be together?" She said walking towards me, grabbing my hands.

"Just because we want each other doesn't mean we actually belong together." I said pulling my hands out of her, breaking my own heart in the process.

"Jade I- I don't know what you want me to do to prove to you that we-" "How about you show it?"

"I- I do."

I chuckled dryly "No you don't. Pulling me into an empty room and then fucking me isn't you showing it. Especially since you deny or blame whatever we do on me. Like you don't come on to me most of the time."

She sighed "How am I supposed to show it Jade? Isn't me telling you how I feel enough?"

I shrugged "Doesn't mean anything if you don't show it. You run around acting like the perfect little innocent girl in school and you are so manipulated and brain washed by your father who is the most homophobic person I have ever met. When he says jump you say how high? I can't be in a relationship with somebody who can't except who they are. Or you thinking we are going to hell five minutes after we kiss. I just can't."

I started walking to the door when she stepped in front of me, tears running down her face. "J-Jade please. I can change. I- I swear just don't leave me." She said jumping into my arms, hugging me tightly.

Don't hug her back. Don't fucking do it.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her. "Like you said.... we can be friends." I whispered in her ear. "But I don't want to be your friend. I want you. All of you."

"Molly you need to figure yourself out before we can ever be together. I'm sorry." I said then tried to pull her off of me but she just held on tighter.

"Jade please..." she cried as I pried arms from around me. "I'm just gonna go home. I'll see you around." I said as I opened the door.

"Jade please don't-" I closed the door hearing her sob right after.

I stared at the door hearing her cries. Hot tears fell down my face as I grabbed the door nob again.

Don't turn that fucking nob. You know everything you just said is true. Just step away.

I shut my eyes closed and wiped my tears. I turned around and quickly left the church without a second glance.