Chapter 31

Jade's POV

My grandma, aunt, Tatum, and I walked into the pastor's home. I didn't see Shane or Molly at church. Shane I could see that but not Molly.

"Excuse me sir, may I go upstairs?"

He narrowed his eyes at me before smiling at me, very fake I might add.

"Of course. Say Belle would you like to see my coin collection?" She smiled and nodded. "Right this way." She walked to the way he pointed and before he walked away he goes "Leave the door open."

I turned rolling my eyes as I ran upstairs to Molly's room.

As soon as I came to the door I frowned noticing the poster I hated the minute I saw gone. I shrugged it off, maybe she's doing some redecorating.

I knocked on the door softly. I heard some shuffling before she opened the door. She smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me into the room.

She walked into the room and sat on the bed letting my hand go. She looked between me and the door.

"Why'd you leave the door open?"

"What do you mean why? Hello? Your father."

She rolled her eyes as she stood up. She walked around me and slammed the door shut. My eyes widened "Molly what the fuck! Are you trying to get me killed?" She laughed "He won't do anything while your grandma is here. Besides I wouldn't let him get to this cute little face of yours." She said smiling then walked back over to her bed sitting in the edge.

"Molly you're acting weird?"

She quirked her brow at me "How so? I feel great."

"I dunno.... maybe it's you slamming your door which I would never had the guts to do. Or the fact that you weren't at church."

She shrugged "Didn't wanna go."

I scoffed "What? Molly are you hearing yourself right now." I said crouching in front of her, staring into her brown eyes.

She smirked "You look good down there, bet you'd look even better between my legs." She said biting her lower lip.

A blush stained my cheeks as I quickly stood up. "You look even better above me." She said winking at me.

I stepped back quickly, becoming very flustered. Did our conversation not happen last Saturday?

"Molly what the hell?"

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Are you fucking with me right now?"

"Oh one could only dream but you're standing all the way over there...." "MOLLY!"

"What?"

"What do you mean what you ju-" I stopped as the door swung open, Elliot standing at the door with his arms crossed. "I thought I said keep this door open." He said glaring at me.

"Sor-" "I heard what you said."

My eyes widened and I looked up at Molly in shock.

"Then why was it closed Molly? And I thought you said you were sick. You don't look sick to me."

She shrugged "I lied so what. And I just pushed it and the door swung on the hinges causing it to close. You know how doors work don't you father?" She said tilting her head at him.

"Jade get out."

I quickly started to move my feet when she grabbed my arm "No. she's staying. Right Jade."

What the fuck. What the fuck. What THE FUCK.

"I..." I laughed nervously. "I really should be going-" "But your family is still here so you should stay too."

"Molly I don't know what has gotten in to you but I will certainly get it out if you don't stop messing around!" He said raising his voice as his face started to reden with anger.

"You gonna beat it out of me?" She said spat, glaring at him.

"What?" I said looking over at her.

She laughed unhumorously. "Tell her. Tell her about my punishments. What happened when I don't do what you want."

"Wait h-he hits you?"

"Hitting me is an understatement. Isn't that right father?"

My brows as I looked back at Elliot. My fists balled by my sides. He fucking touched her.

"No! I did not. Molly tell the truth!" He said glaring at her. "Choose your words very wisely." He said in a warning tone.

She shrugged "I dunno. Maybe he does maybe he doesn't."

Elliot said something under his breathe before grabbing me and pushing me out the room, closing the door behind him.

The fuck.

Does he hit her or not. I'll have to talk to her about it when we're alone.