Chapter 46

Jade's POV

"Did you pack enough clothes?"

"Yes grandma."

"Okay and all your hygiene products?"

"Yes grandma."

"Okay what about-" I stopped and turned to her "Grandma I have everything I need. I swear." She sighed "Alright I was just making sure. Come on Skyler is downstairs waiting for you." I nodded and grabbed my bag off my bed then walked downstairs with my grandma behind me.

It's winter break and I'm spending it with Skyler and Stacey. Skyler got a hotel room and so we're gonna stay there for a while and explore the city together even if I lived there all my life.

My grandma and I walked outside to the car. Skyler got out and hugged grandma then took my bag from my hands. "Ready?" He asked me with a smile as he put my bag in the trunk.

"Yup! I'm so excited." I said. Stacey rolled down his window "Hey Jade! You ready this is going to be so dope." I nodded and walked over to the car "Do you have weed?" I whispered.

"Jade you aren't as good of whisperer as you think you are." My grandma said frowning. I Shrugged. Stacey laughed "Yeah I got some. Come on hop in the back so we can hurry up and get there."

I turned around and hugged grandma before hopping in the back seat while Skyler got in the front.

We got some gas before getting on the road. We sung our hearts out listening to the radio. Skyler gave us both disappointed looks when WAP came on and we knew every single word to it. We talked and laughed. We stopped at some place and got slushees and chips. Stacey fell asleep first and then I did. When I woke up were in the big apple.

I looked at the busy crowded streets filled with snow and smiled. I miss New York.

Skyler pulled up to a hotel and let Stacey and I out, so we could go check in while he parked and got our bags. Stacey and I got the room key and then sat in the lobby waiting for our dad.

"So I'm pretty sure Skyler is going to pass out when we get up stairs, we should go out. You know walk around, get something to eat. Just hang out." He said shrugging. I smiled "Yeah that sounds cool, I'd like that a lot." I said nodding. He smiled and nodded getting on his phone.

"Jade! Stacey!" We both looked up and walked over to Skyler by the bell cart. Stacey took it and we all walked to the elevator and rode up to our room. When we walked in Stacey and I looked around every inch of the hotel, the closets, bathroom, rooms, balcony, everything. When we got done looking around we found Skyler asleep on the bed.

"Told you." He said laughing. "Welp I guess we can leave then." I said as I wrote a note for Skyler telling him we left.

***

I grabbed the pizza from the man and quickly took a bite,moaning at the taste. "Dang she hungry. She tearing that up. Eat eat eat." I frowned and looked over my shoulder at Stacey "Fuck you." I said then continued eating my pizza like I have eaten today.

He laughed and then grabbed his pizza. We started walking down the street as we ate.

"So how are you taking this whole thing Jade?" He asked. I raised a brow at him "What do you mean?" He rolled his eyes "Come on you know what I mean. Skyler. How are you feeling?"

I shrugged "I feel fine." "So you haven't cried or anything?" He asked. "I mean I cried at the hospital when he told me but after that no." He hummed. I frowned "What the fuck is up with you and Skyler humming all the damn time. You have something to say, say it."