Chapter 14: Because I Am Really Famous

"Sorry, it's for personal reasons, so I don't know either." The voice over the phone was still very polite.

Lin Jinxuan hung up regretfully.

He looked down and his eyelashes were downcast, hiding his expression.

He wasn't in the mood to continue his dinner downstairs anymore, so he sat in a chair in the study and looked at his phone, slightly annoyed.

But within five minutes, a message arrived saying that a refund had been made.

"Are you in trouble?" Not long after, Lin Qi pushed open the door and asked casually.

Lin Jinxuan had always been a genius. When he was a freshman, he started a company with others. Though Lin Qi wasn't clear about the specific content, he knew that Lin Jinxuan had his own opinions.

He rarely saw him so anxious that he wouldn't even eat.

Lin Jinxuan nodded with a frown.

He took out a cigarette but didn't light it, and just played with it in his hands. His gentle face was terribly dull and irritableness showed between his eyebrows.

"Just a little." After a short while, he sighed.

He didn't say more.

After finally contacting those people, he had even spent a lot of money, only to get rejected in the end.

**

At First Middle School.

Qin Ran didn't go for self-study.

She looked up at the door of the school's medical office, where the light was still turned on.

The school doctors worked at night from 6 to 9 o'clock.

When she reached, Lu Zhaoying was dealing with a little girl.

No matter what, after coping with little girls for a whole day, Lu Zhaoying was already a little impatient, but he still politely responded.

After finally getting the girl with ulterior motives to leave, he looked up and saw the big boss who had fought in the noon standing just a few meters away from him.

Qin Ran was born pretty. Her legs were straight and slender, her eyelashes long and dense, drooping slightly.

"Classmate, what's wrong?" Lu Zhaoying suddenly felt refreshed.

He put his hands on the table and asked with a smile.

Qin Ran narrowed her eyes slightly and glanced at the not too large office before saying casually, "Are you recruiting a part-timer?"

Lu Zhaoying froze.

He looked at Qin Ran.

Qin Ran thought for a while and whispered, "Sorry for disturbing you. I'm short of money."

Yes, she was short of money now.

Lu Zhaoying's eyes fell on Qin Ran. She was loosely dressed in a school uniform jacket. Inside was a white shirt. The white shirt was probably a few years old and even had furring on it.

Compared with the little girl who just came in and took off her school uniform to reveal her beautiful new dress, Young Master Lu, who never had tender, protective feelings for the other sex, suddenly felt a difference.

Lu Zhaoying turned his head and glanced at Cheng Juan.

Today, all the female students who had come to the school's medical office had come for him.