Chapter 15: Lover Letters, Influential Figures

Qin Ran picked up her pen and copied Li Siran's paper.

She changed a few numbers occasionally.

She was quite familiar with it, and it was obvious she was used to copying homework.

Her writing wasn't very smooth, and she was writing fast, so her handwriting was even uglier.

First Middle School was full of nerds, and each student was very disciplined. Except for some rare cases, there was basically no such thing as copying homework.

She was sitting in an unruly posture, squinting with her hands still on her chin, and the classroom was quite hot. She took off her school uniform jacket and wore only a shirt.

Qin Ran ignored Xu Yaoguang and passed the paper after calmly copying it.

Xu Yaoguang didn't say much, he just took out the paper in Qin Ran's hands and left.

He didn't even look at Qin Ran again.

He had already tried to talk sense into her, but since she was still stubborn about it, he had nothing else to say.

She had to repeat one year and still didn't know what was good for her. What a waste of the Lin family's goodwill.

Xu Yaoguang collected from the next row, his eyes frosty as usual.

After Qiao Sheng finished his last English paper, he sat on the seat and waited for Xu Yaoguang. When Xu Yaoguang came back, there was a kind of indifferent light in his eyes. He froze but didn't speak, and just looked at Qin Ran.

Before leaving, he even waved to Qin Ran.

If it wasn't for the rush of time tonight and Qin Ran coming late, Qiao Sheng would definitely have gone up to say a few words to the new student.

This new student, with long legs and a thin waist, white skin and exceptional beauty. Qin Yu couldn't compare with her.

Her eyebrows were terribly delicate, but the bottom of her eyes was slightly red as if she couldn't be provoked.

The most important thing that Qiao Sheng wanted to talk to Qin Ran about was how she had subdued Zi High School's bully.

Xu Yaoguang sent the paper to the office and went downstairs with Qin Yu.

Qin Yu was the representative for Chemistry.

Xu Yaoguang asked Qin Yu about the Chemistry paper's last question. His other subjects were all very good and were far better than everyone else's, but his Chemistry was a little lacking.

Qin Yu had participated in the provincial competition in the second year of high school for Chemistry, so the two often discussed together.

Xu Yaoguang admired her.

"I also thought about this formula. I'll go back and try again." The cold look on Xu Yaoguang's face was a little lighter, and his eyes were also gentler.

Qin Yu nodded, and inadvertently asked about the evening again, "My sister, she... is she all right?"

Xu Yaoguang thought of the paper that the other party just copied. He frowned and shook his head, not saying anymore.

Seeing Xu Yaoguang's attitude, Qin Yu smiled but did not speak.

**

Qin Ran and Lin Siran were in the dormitory with another girl. The other girl was the representative of the English class. She had short hair, a fresh look, and a pair of snobbish eyes.

Qin Ran had just transferred here, and the school already had rumors about her fighting. The English representative had also witnessed her copying Lin Siran's English answer.