Chapter 27: Mysterious Hacker

Because of this sentence, the room fell into a weird atmosphere.

Ning Qing lowered her head and picked up her chopsticks to eat quickly. Her face was slightly stiff and she didn't speak.

Mu Ying was embarrassed. She looked at Qin Yu and then at Qin Ran, not knowing what to say.

Mu Nan didn't even lift his head.

Qin Yu seemed to finally react and stuck her tongue out. "Mom, did I say something wrong?"

"No..." Hearing Qin Yu's voice, Ning Qing smiled.

Qin Ran sat on her stool with her legs crossed, as calm as ever, and she looked up slightly and said slowly, "I'm going to Beijing."

Note that she said that she wanted to go to Beijing, not Peking University.

It was just that the people at the table didn't notice.

All of them were a little stunned. Even Mu Nan held his chopsticks and looked at Qin Ran thoughtfully.

Qin Yu sniggered and ate a piece of vegetable. While eating, she said with a smile, "Oh, so sister wants to go to Peking University too. Add oil then, I'll wait for you there."

Snap—

Ning Qing finally couldn't bear it. She threw down her chopsticks and pressed Qin Ran. "Peking University? Do you think it's so easy for you? Qin Ran, let me tell you, next year, no matter what school you can go to, you have to go!"

She had a thin face, especially since there was such a big difference between the Lin and Ning families. In front of the Lin family, she was even more careful.

That was why she couldn't rely on Qin Hanqiu and had to take Qin Ran to Yun Cheng for high school. Ning Qing could endure it for one year, but if Qin Ran really wanted to go to Peking University, then didn't it mean she would have to stay a few more years?

Ning Qing absolutely would not allow this to happen.

Qin Ran took another rib, her movement casual. She glanced at Ning Qing and smiled. "You don't have to worry about that. I don't need you to control me."

"Who else but me..."

"I've been by myself for the past ten years." Qin Ran interrupted her, looked up, and said indifferently and dauntlessly, "Don't take grandmother's plate suddenly at this time. Do I need to remind you which matter you helped me out in when I came to Yun Cheng?"

Ning Qing's face was stiff.

Her face turned blue.

She was suddenly embarrassed.

She couldn't control it if Qin Ran wanted to go to school.

Qin Ran didn't take any of the things she had prepared for her.

She had let Qin Ran stay in the Lin family's house, but she didn't.

Her daughter had changed so much from the past. The information she had dug out was correct. Qin Ran was really a thorn in one's heart.

Now that Ning Qing remembered it, Qin Ran retracted her gaze and propped her legs rudely and casually. "It's good that you can remember it."

Only her grandmother could control her.

Ning Qing was a little embarrassed, but she was also angry. Qin Yu had never shamed her like that before. "Fine, you are the ancestor. You are so good, but when you can't pass the exam, don't come begging me and the Lin family to arrange a college for you. I won't help you!"