Chapter 120: A Strong Slap in thr Face. Are You a Master, Qin Ran?

Heng Chuan First Middle School had always been better at science. Xu Yaoguang was good in science, but his Chinese and English were average.

Yun Cheng First Middle School was better at languages. The first and second best scorers of the Chinese and English entrance exams almost always came from Yun Cheng First Middle School.

When did Xu Yaoguang become the best at English in the city?

How many marks did he score, then?

Li Airong glanced at it.

The first column... 150 marks!

"Full marks?" Li Airong eyes flickered. She almost lost it when she glanced at the name in the first column.

Qin Ran?

The other teachers who heard the words "full marks" started to gather around her.

The exam paper this time was surprisingly difficult. When the papers were finished being marked, teachers from all subjects came together to discuss how difficult it would be to score full marks for this paper.

"Full marks? Someone actually scored full marks for such a hard paper?" Mr. Li was quite surprised. "I don't even recognize the words in two of the middle choices and had to check the dictionary to understand those obscure words."

"Xu Yaoguang, right?"

"How amazing."

"Well, he transferred here from the capital and he has always been good..."

After hearing Li Airong say that someone scored full marks, the other teachers gathered around her, especially Mr. Li, who squeezed to the front.

"Qin Ran?" After seeing the results, someone from the back read out the name in the first column.

After seeing the results, teachers standing behind Ms. Chen were speechless.

Everyone looked at each other, and their expressions were rather subtle.

Qin Ran's famous name was known to everyone, including Mr. Gao, who only read the classics, and unsurprisingly, the teachers in the third grade.

Her reputation was also widely known for never having high results.

There were even rumors about her since the day she started school. She seemed to be a bad student, had a messed up profile, and it would be laudable if she scored double digits in the monthly and weekly exams.

This time she scored full marks? Where did Xu Yaoguang and Pan Mingyue, the two treasures of the school, belong then?

Li Airong looked at the second column. Xu Yaoguang, 145 marks. Ranked second in the whole school and fifth in the whole city.

It was very in line with her prediction.

Just that...

Li Airong placed her cup on the table, placed her hands on her chest, and looked at Mr. Li with a sneer. Mockingly, she said, "Ms. Chen, I only refused to teach her. No matter how angry she was, she did not have to cheat by getting the city entrance exam answers. Does she think we are blind?!"

**

At this time, Qin Ran was lying on the table. She was not sleeping but resting her head.

The answers were not distributed yet. Lin Siran was currently discussing her answers with the person sitting in front of her. She glanced at Qin Ran's hand movements and could not help but poke her arm. After that, she leaned over and whispered, "Did you choose C for all the choices in your English exam?"