Chapter 100: The Difference Between Qin Ran And Qin Yu

Qin Yu's reaction was a little too big.

Lin Qi thought she was a little strange. "Yu'er?"

Qin Yu immediately picked up her chopsticks and smiled absentmindedly. "I didn't expect Uncle Feng to have a sister, so I was just a little surprised."

She also never imagined that the Young Master Qian whom she had thought was unremarkable actually had such a relationship with Feng Loucheng.

Looking at Lin Jinxuan and Lin Qi's expressions, this Young Master Qian's identity was probably comparable to Feng Ci.

Qin Yu felt very confused.

Why was Qin Ran's luck always so good?!

"Chairman Feng is a career woman," Lin Jinxuan said quietly. "Her son has settled down in Yun Cheng with his Father. You have probably seen him before, he's Qian Jinyu."

Qin Yu glanced over at Ning Qing, who was frozen on the chair.

At the mention of this, Lin Jinxuan frowned and lowered his chopsticks. "Dad, Chairman Feng was asking about Ran Ran for her son?"

Lin Jinxuan nodded slightly and understood Lin Jinxuan's concern. "I know how to deal with this matter, you don't have to worry."

The people on the table were all distracted.

Lin Qi could see that Ning Qing was acting a little strange.

After dinner, he got up and said solemnly to Ning Qing, "Come to the study with me."

**

Qin Yu returned to the violin room after dinner.

However, she was distracted about Qian Jinyu's matter and felt a little angry.

When she'd thought that she had never heard of the surname "Qian" in Yun Cheng before, she hadn't meddled with the affairs. Who knew that this random person would actually be related to Feng Loucheng.

And he seemed to be from Beijing.

She was very upset and vexed.

How was Qin Ran so lucky to be able to randomly find a low-key Young Master Qian whose identity was also comparable to Feng Ci?

Qin Yu was sullen and also unspeakably jealous.

The phone in her pocket rang.

She looked down at the phone number and it wasn't from the city.

"Hello, Dad?" Qin Yu frowned, but her voice was obedient. "You're coming to Yun Cheng in two days and want to see me? Okay, I'll see you in our usual spot."

Then, she hung up.

**

Cheng Juan invited Qian Dui over for dinner.

He had come to Yun Cheng with a mission.

Although Qian Dui was arrogant and cold, he had probably been warned by some people before coming, for his attitude towards Cheng Juan was rather good. Even though he didn't speak much, there was obvious respect in his voice.

But Cheng Juan sat on the chair lazily without a word.

His lowered eyebrows were thick and heavy and looked very gentle but imposing. Qian Dui didn't dare to take the initiative to talk to him.

Lu Zhaoying was the one communicating with Qian Dui.

Hao Dui sat with Cheng Mu at the side and waited for Lu Zhaoying to finish talking before Cheng Mu spoke to Qian Dui. "Qian Dui, did you know Qin... Ms. Qin before?"