Chapter 110: Mysterious Master Ran, Rejecting a Symbol of Peace

Cheng Mu had come over to help Qin Ran settle this problem.

He hadn't thought much when he first knew about it, but now that Hao Dui mentioned it, he started to compare the two of them.

He had been thinking about Hao Dui's words while on the way here.

Naturally, he thought far more than that. Their connections in Beijing were far deeper than in Yun Cheng, so Cheng Mu began to think about how much trouble Qin Ran would cause in Beijing.

Cheng Mu didn't expect Feng Loulan's reaction.

"Apologize?" Cheng Mu cleared his throat.

Feng Loulan's judgment of people was obviously good for her to be able to become the Chairman. She could tell at first glance that Cheng Mu and Hao Dui weren't locals and weren't ordinary.

She thought about it and associated them with Qin Ran.

"This is all a misunderstanding. I have already explained it to Ms. Qin this morning." Feng Loulan smiled.

Hao Dui was stunned and turned to whisper to him, "How could it be..."

"Excuse us." Cheng Mu turned back and nodded to Feng Loulan.

He saw that Hao Dui was still in shock.

Cheng Mu directly dragged him away.

Hao Dui returned to his senses when they arrived at the elevator. He wiped his face and looked at Cheng Mu a little awkwardly. "How did she know Feng Loulan?"

They didn't know that Qin Ran had already resolved this matter in the morning.

Cheng Mu didn't speak.

He also didn't know.

**

"Who is it?" Qian Jinyu was playing with his phone in the ward with his head lowered.

Feng Loulan was deep in thought. "Ms. Qin's people."

At the mention of Qin Ran, Qian Jinyu had a toothache. What was more desperate than provoking someone who was more powerful and had a bigger background than him?

"That Qin Yu obviously said that Qin Ran didn't have any background, and I wanted to be the hero that saved the beauty." Qian Jinyu frowned. "Who knew that she would beat me up too."

Feng Loulan stood by the bed, took out a cigarette from her cigarette case, and looked at him sarcastically. "I could tell that Qin Yu isn't a good person at first glance. Now you've learned your lesson."

Qian Jinyu and a little depressed, then he glanced at Feng Loulan. "Dad is here."

Feng Loulan smothered the cigarette extremely skillfully and threw it into the trash can.

She turned her head and pointed to her son on the bed before complaining. "Qian Jinyu smoked."

Qian Dui glanced at Qian Jinyu and said, "You don't seem like a twenty-two-year-old at all. When will you learn from Ms. Qin and stop causing trouble for me? Go back to Beijing tomorrow."

Qian Jinyu was very tired and covered his head with a quilt. "Okay."

**

The school's medical office.

Qin Ran was still asleep at 12:30 pm.

Lu Zhaoying gave medicine to a boy who had been struck by a basketball.

Cheng Juan was studying a set of silver needles inside the room.

Cheng Mu just brought back the meal from En Yu Hotel.