Chapter 50: Looking for Death!

A man with purple hair took the lead to notice Qin Ran. He was holding a cigarette and said with a vile voice, "What are you looking at—"

Every scene flashed through her mind. Screams, explosions, blood soaking through the earth...

Qin Ran took off her headphones and uniform and tossed it aside. She looked up at the person called Brother Xu coldly and evilly. "Xu Shen, do you remember me telling you to stay away from me?"

She stepped forward, reached out, and grabbed the dagger in Xu Shen's hand.

Blood ran down the palm of her hand, scaring the group of young people. The originally fierce teenagers calmed down at this moment and all looked at her.

Xu Shen was startled and took a step back.

He stared at her as her expression darkened, and a savage and aggressive look passed by her face.

He loosened his dagger and gestured a Taekwondo posture.

"Snap—"

Qin Ran released his hand in a hurry. The dagger fell to the ground and shook it a bit.

She took a step back, widened her distance, and turned around to make a round kick in Xu Shen's chest.

"Boom—"

The person was taken down. The others reacted and rushed up. Qin Ran raised her other hand and pressed someone's hand, kicking him in the stomach at the same time.

"Qin Ran!" Xu Shen supported himself off the ground and spit out blood. He tried to climb up but failed to.

The siren sounded not far away.

Qin Ran squeezed her right hand, put on her uniform and stood beside Xu Shen. She lowered her head and didn't pull her zipper, so her white coat was stained with bright red blood.

She squatted and stepped on Xu Shen's hand. Her pretty eyes narrowed slightly and she stretched out a white finger, then pressed Xu Shen's throat. She dragged out her tone, her tone pleasant. "Why didn't you listen to me?"

Not far away, Qin Yu was originally walking with Ning Qing and Lin Wan, but she couldn't get the materials that Li Airong had wanted.

She let the driver stop at the intersection.

She had come down to buy the books and the driver had first sent Ning Qing to the hotel not far away.

Seeing this, Qin Yu took a moment to look around and didn't go to the bookstore. Instead, she took out her phone and called Ning Qing.

"Mom," Qin Yu watched the police car parked not far away. "Sister seems to be fighting with someone and went to the Public Security Bureau."

On the other side of the phone, Ning Qing's expression changed.

She took a step outside the hotel and, after making sure that Lin Wan and Lin Qi couldn't hear her, she whispered, "What the hell is going on?"

Qin Yu was also unclear, so she just said a few words in a vague manner.

"Don't tell your dad and your aunt about this. I'll go to the police station first."

**

Yun Cheng Police Station Branch.

The young policeman held a pen and sat opposite Qin Ran with a pen. "Qin Ran, tell me your parents' contact information, and why you hit them."

Qin Ran leaned back to the chair and pinched her right hand. The blood leaked out and stained her uniform.