Chapter 108: Your Daughters Are Exceedingly Outstanding

Everyone in the corridor was focused on Feng Loulan.

They all looked at her when she paused.

Old Master Lin didn't expect Feng Loulan to stop so suddenly. He thought that she had discovered that it was Qin Ran who had hit Qian Jinyu, so he turned sideways and frowned deeply.

Lin Qi had told him that Qin Ran was rebellious, so he hoped that she wouldn't cause trouble again.

Old Master Lin stared at Qin Ran with a solemn face.

Feng Loulan was a career woman and her eyebrows were thick even though she didn't deliberately touch up on them. Her eyebrows converged with a rare sharpness that other people didn't have, and she even held a cigarette in her hand.

When she looked over, Ning Qing's heart jumped and she was shocked.

Qin Yu had just been ignored by Feng Loulan and was feeling depressed, but when she saw her staring at Qin Ran, she pursed her lips and covered the smirk on her face.

"Do I... know you?" Qin Ran put away her phone slowly and narrowed her eyes slightly at Feng Loulan.

After thinking for a while, she still couldn't think of any relevant memory.

Feng Loulan subconsciously pinched the cigarette in her hand, smiled, and said in a light voice, "You may not know me, but I've seen your photos."

Her title as the King of Hell of the Feng family made everyone in the financial market tremble in fear. She did as she pleased, so everyone who discussed business with Feng Loulan knew how difficult she was to deal with.

It could be seen from the way she had ignored Qin Yu and Ning Qing.

But now that she was talking to Qin Ran, although her voice wasn't considered gentle, it was much better than when she had talked to Old Master Lin.

"You really failed to recognize a familiar person." Feng Loulan smiled at Old Master Lin and wasn't in a hurry to leave. She turned around and opened the door of the ward, letting everyone in before saying amiably, "Come in."

There was no sharp edge to her tone.

Qin Yu stood at the side and froze, the irony and joy on her face disappearing after a few seconds.

Ning Qing stood on the spot and looked at Feng Loulan like she was a different person. She also turned her head and saw that Qin Ran's expression was also shocked.

Other than these two, even a well-informed man like Old Master Lin also didn't anticipate this development.

He looked up with deep eyes and said, "Chairman Feng, this..."

Old Master Lin wasn't overreacting.

From yesterday to now, many people had come to visit Qian Jinyu, but only a few people could actually enter the room.

Old Master Lin had gone in for less than a minute before Feng Loulan had brought him out.

This showed Feng Loulan's serious attitude towards this matter.

It was so easy for her to enter now?

"Mom—" One of Qian Jinyu's eye was bruised. He was lying on the bed playing with his phone when he saw Qin Ran and the others enter. He stared and pointed at her. "She, she..."

Feng Loulan reached out and pressed his finger back, then slapped him on the head again and pressed his forehead. "What? Hurry up and apologize to Ms. Qin!"

Qian Jinyu was shocked.

What Ms. Qin?

"I..." Qian Jinyu stuttered.