Chapter 20: 580,000 Violin

Cheng Juan looked down and paused a little.

He had been contacting these undisclosed numbers recently.

Outside the car, Qin Ran realized that her mobile phone had fallen. She turned around and walked back, leaned slightly, bent her fingers, and knocked casually on the window.

Raising his eyebrows, Cheng Juan reached out and lowered the window.

She lowered her eyes half-heartedly and indifferently and was quite apologetic. "I dropped my phone."

Cheng Juan looked down, picked up the phone, and handed it to her. His fingers were long and beautiful, and his voice was dull. "I know, your phone is ringing."

Qin Ran took the phone, her expression still the same, and said casually, "It's for promotion."

Ever since the software for undisclosed numbers was developed, there were indeed many undisclosed numbers now.

Entering the hotel, Qin Ran lowered her head and sent a message to Ning Qing.

The undisclosed number called again.

She walked to the end of the corridor without changing her expression, took out the earphones in her pocket, turned on the microphone, and connected the phone.

"The other party raised the amount. Fifty times." The voice was obviously processed, and there was a slight current. "Do you want to come out of seclusion?"

Qin Ran: "..."

She leaned against the wall and didn't speak for a while.

After a long while.

Qin Ran said, "Who is that idiot?"

"Huh?" The person on the other end of the phone was shocked.

"I asked, which fool ordered me. Give me his details." Qin Ran smirked and coiled the earphone cable around her fingertips.

Hearing Qin Ran's relaxed attitude, the person on the phone hung up happily.

It didn't take long for the specific details to be sent to Qin Ran's mailbox.

Not walking away, Qin Ran changed her posture, leaned back against the wall, and opened the data unhurriedly.

As she looked at the messages, her veins jumped again.

She texted back one word—

[Okay.]

Simple and crisp.

**

Hearing that Lin Jinxuan was about to arrive, Ning Qing waited downstairs for a long time.

In the evening, the Lin family's driver had picked her up and didn't have time to go pick up Qin Yu. Since Lin Jinxuan was passing by, he helped to pick up Qin Yu and Qin Ran.

Ning Qing was somewhat flattered.

Lin Jinxuan had always been cold to her all these years, but once Qin Yu was involved, he was much better to get along with.

Since her stepson was fetching her daughter, she naturally had to wait downstairs.

"Jinxuan, we really troubled you." Ning Qing smiled slightly. Carrying a bag, she had a calm elegance on her beautiful face.

Getting out of the car, Lin Jinxuan's eyes were very light and he was very handsome and gentle. "It's nothing."

Lin Jinxuan was very busy lately, and even at home, he was always on the phone.