Chapter 113: Big Boss Did It for His Girl

He Chen walked around Qin Ran. She couldn't believe this absurdly young face!

"... You're not real, right?!"

Qin Ran had her arms wrapped around her black jacket. She was still wearing her uniform beneath.

He Chen wanted to pinch Qin Ran's cheek.

But before she managed to touch her face, Cheng Juan interrupted. "What are you doing?"

He didn't sound too friendly.

He Chen did not say anything to him, but Qin Ran was already holding her wrist. "Have you got the medicine?"

"It's here, don't worry." He Chen glanced at Cheng Juan and paused. She then turned around and faced Qin Ran again, trying to maintain her smile.

But Cheng Juan was looking at He Chen with narrowed eyes.

**

Along the corridor of the anti-bacterial room.

Ning Qing was sitting on the bench while Ning Wei was pacing up and down.

It'd been more than three hours, and Lin Jinxuan had just gone back to discuss the transfer to the capital.

A few doctors were discussing in hushed voices.

"Is Miss Qin not back yet?" The doctor-in-charge asked Ning Qing and Ning Wei countless times.

Ning Wei looked at the elevator but couldn't say a thing. Her mind was a blank.

Be it the CNS medicine or arranging for Chen Shulan's transfer of hospitals, Ning Wei couldn't offer her help at all.

"Doctor, please get ready." Ning Qing was tense and her throat dry. "We'll be preparing for her to transfer..."

Just as she said that the elevator at the end of the hallway stopped on their level.

Qin Ran was right in front and her hair was not as wet anymore. She'd been slim all along, and she looked fragile and vulnerable under that black jacket.

"Is this what you want?" Qin Ran walked straight to the doctor and handed him a test tube.

The doctor-in-charge received it and saw that it was a white tablet.

Identical to the one they used.

He looked at Qin Ran with much surprise. She actually managed to get it in such a short time!

"It is." The doctor-in-charge led the few other doctors into the anti-bacterial ward in a hurry.

Ning Qing and Ning Wei looked on in anxiousness.

He Chen smiled. "Don't worry. The medicine is definitely safe."

"Ran Ran, is your grandma alright?" Ning Wei's fingers were ice-cold as she turned to look at Qin Ran.

Qin Ran said, "She's fine, the medicine is already on hand."

A while later, the door opened and a nurse emerged saying that her condition had stabilized.

Everyone finally heaved a sigh of relief.

Only then did Ning Qing and Ning Wei notice the people who had come along with Qin Ran, including He Chen, Cheng Juan, and a few others.

He Chen was in a floral dress and she had some interviewing equipment in her hand. She was carrying a black bag as well.

Cheng Juan was standing slightly closer to Qin Ran, his slender fingers wrapped around his cell phone. He was quiet and calm, and even though he wasn't as cold as Qin Ran, he still seemed unapproachable.