Chapter 88: He Likes Ran Ran, Where Is She?

Lu Zhaoying was trying to draw Qin Ran in and explain the matter to her.

But he didn't expect that after he finished, Qin Ran remained silent and her expression was still indifferent.

She even picked some vegetables for herself with her chopsticks.

She felt undulated inside.

Lu Zhaoying waited for Qin Ran to ask him about the detective agency, about what Team Leader Qian did... and so on.

"Okay." Lu Zhaoying put down his chopsticks, leaned back on the chair, and smiled. "Really, why did I tell you all these."

She didn't understand, anyway.

Lu Zhaoying sighed heavily.

"Master Juan, it's so hard." Lu Zhaoying looked at Cheng Juan and whispered.

Cheng Juan ignored Lu Zhaoying and looked down at Qin Ran's wound instead. "Have you applied your ointment?"

Qin Ran kept wanting to scratch her hand while her wound was healing, so Cheng Juan had taken a tube of cooling ointment for her to apply on time.

"Yeah," Qin Ran shook her palm and said vaguely.

Cheng Juan glanced at her, thinking that her injury had really been too serious.

He reached out to pull her right hand and his eyes swept over it before he glanced at Qin Ran and asked, "Where's the ointment?"

Cheng Juan's fingers were a little cold. His fingertips were cold white and the blue blood vessels could be seen.

There were some calluses on his fingers.

Qin Ran looked up at him slightly and saw that he seemed quite upset. She couldn't help but to lean against the chair and laugh softly. "It's alright if the wound has healed."

Cheng Juan stared at her and didn't speak.

Hao Dui seemed annoyed and only ate a few dishes before putting his chopsticks down.

He took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth but didn't light it.

Cheng Juan glanced at him and said unhurriedly, "Go out."

Hao Dui was stunned for a few seconds, then he reacted and went out with his cigarette case without a word.

After a while, Cheng Mu also carried his cigarette case and came out.

"What's with Master Juan?" Hao Dui puffed out and squinted at Cheng Mu.

Cheng Mu's face was quite complicated and he shook his head and said, "As you saw, this Ms. Qin... anyways, it's as you've seen."

"Is she really a student in First Middle School?" Hao Dui turned and looked doubtfully at Cheng Mu. "Could she be like your goddess..."

"Impossible, don't compare anyone to my goddess." At the mention of his goddess, Cheng Mu was agitated.

**

They just finished eating when Cheng Juan's phone rang.

It was Jiang Hui.

Jiang Hui had helped Cheng Juan due to Qin Ran's matter last time and Cheng Juan didn't reject his appointment.

"Qin Ran, I'll bring you to play." Lu Zhaoying insisted on bringing Qin Ran. "Do you know how to play billiards? I'll teach you."

Today was Friday and there was no class tomorrow.

Qin Ran had never played pool before and had only seen it on TV.