Chapter 60: Terrified Chief, Come to the Door

Why was Qin Ran with an old man in the middle of the night?

Driving a Mercedes...

There was a sense of familiarity in that person's back.

Qin Yu pursed her lips.

Not far away.

"Oh," Qin Ran stood leaning against the door of the car. Her whole figure was hidden in the shadow from the wall and she tilted her head sideways, having a slight headache. "There's no need for such trouble."

"I inquired about it, you'll make up for whatever you eat." Feng Loucheng put an insulation container in her left hand and persuaded her carefully. "Nourish your skin."

"Okay, just this time," Qin Ran had a headache and said sincerely.

Feng Loucheng just looked at her like an old father and didn't promise nor refuse.

Qin Ran returned to the bedroom with the container.

"What's this?" Lin Siran helped her open it and took a bowl.

Wu Yan was taking a bath in the bathroom. Qin Ran sat down on a stool, her eyes down, her feet laying lazily on the table. She leaned back and said, "I don't know."

Lin Siran unscrewed the lid and looked inside: "..."

Pig's foot soup, wolfberry, and a hint of Chinese medicine.

Lin Siran was sitting in another chair, lying on the table watching her drink soup. "Ran Ran."

Qin Ran turned her head to the side and squinted her eyes slightly. She was slightly relaxed and her voice was quite low. "Yeah?"

"As for our self-study and discussion on the class speech contest in the evening, our only senior high school event, would you join me?" Lin Siran blinked with her hand on her chin.

"I have to add on to the number of people?" Qin Ran glanced at her with an eyebrow raised.

"No, you know, you are now the face of our class!" Lin Siran's eyes flashed. "You just have to stand in front and read the speech we wrote. I'm certain we'll score five points higher than the other classes."

As the campus belle, Qin Ran was indeed class 3.9's face.

It turned out she was selling her face. After drinking the soup, Qin Ran thought for a moment and nodded, easygoing. "Sure."

**

The next day, the Lin family welcomed another guest.

"Deputy Shen?" Lin Qi thought for a moment. The Lin family had no relationship with the political world. There were so many intricacies there, and the politicians cherished their plumage and didn't interact easily.

Only Lin Jinxuan knew Feng Ci, but even so, he wasn't close to him.

As Deputy Shen approached, Lin Qi and Lin Wan were very cautious.

Lin Qi personally poured tea to Deputy Shen.

"Deputy, you're looking for me because of my stepdaughter?" Lin Qi and Deputy Shen didn't have any relationship, so he knew the motive behind his arrival immediately.

Deputy Shen held the water, his expression very bad, his tone sincere. "I didn't have any choice, so I could only come and find you. What happened that night was all a misunderstanding. As long as Ms. Qin agrees to privatize the matter, I will owe her a favor."

Lin Qi had also been running around for Qin Ran's affairs yesterday, but who knew that things would have changed so much in one day.

He looked at Lin Wan and knew that things weren't simple.