Chapter 129: Take Note of One Word: Yang

From Butler Cheng's perspective, Qin Ran was still a high school student.

Qian Dui and Cheng Mu were now dealing with big cases, so it seemed a little too much for a high school student to participate in it.

Lu Zhaoying raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "That's not the case. Qin Ran is very impressive, you don't have to worry."

He had asked Qian Dui several times, but he still didn't reveal Qin Ran's identity and had only said a few words.

He went downstairs.

Butler Cheng followed Lu Zhaoying in concern.

He was still unconvinced and felt like Lu Zhaoying was too indulgent to Qin Ran.

She was just a high school student, how impressive could she be?

"It's almost done." Qin Ran pressed the enter button and tilted her head slightly while talking to Qian Dui. "I'll talk to the technician in your team later..."

Butler Cheng followed behind Lu Zhaoying and heard Qin Ran's voice, as well as a few technical words.

Qian Dui and Cheng Mu listened very carefully.

Cheng Mu saw that Qin Ran had put down the computer, so he stepped aside and brewed her another cup of tea.

He then put it in front of her in a very respectful and polite attitude.

Qin Ran typed on the keyboard with one hand and then took a sip of tea with the other. She thought for a moment, tilted her head, and said in a soft voice, "Cheng Mu, go to the guest room upstairs and bring me the cell phone on the table."

Cheng Mu nodded and didn't hesitate at all. "Okay."

Then, he turned and asked Butler Cheng where the guest room was before heading upstairs, respectful and courteous.

Butler Cheng was still a little surprised.

He also knew Cheng Mu. He was a competent man whom Cheng Juan brought around with him. He had been with Cheng Juan since young and basically only listened to him.

The other members of the Cheng family couldn't even order the people around Cheng Juan, not even Old Master Cheng.

But Cheng Mu listened to Miss Qin's orders?

Once Qian Dui had left with Hao Dui, Butler Cheng suddenly realized that they had come not for Lu Zhaoying, but for Qin Ran specifically?

Butler Cheng had a lot of doubts in his heart, but he couldn't figure anything out. He kept it inside, but his impatience was clawing at his heart like a cat's paw.

**

Cheng Mu didn't go out with Qian Dui after finishing his work.

Lu Zhaoying picked up the computer and played a game. He thought of Yang Fei and complained to Cheng Mu about how Qin Ran didn't even know Yang Fei.

"Qin Ran, join the game. I'll carry you." Lu Zhaoying logged onto his account.

Qin Ran leaned on the sofa, looked at his phone, and didn't raise her head. "I don't have a Guru account."

Cheng Juan just came downstairs. The air conditioning was turned on in the hall and it wasn't very cold, so he had taken off his windbreaker and was wearing a black shirt.

The cuffs were rolled up to reveal his thin wrist.

"I remembered." Lu Zhaoying glanced at Cheng Juan and touched his chin. "That guy does."

He pointed to Cheng Juan and smiled.

Then, he lowered his head and said to Qin Ran, "That account used to be Master Cheng's wife. It has a bunch of the best cards and even the rare internal cards. Even if he doesn't play now, nobody can borrow his account. But if you want to, he'll definitely lend you."