Chapter 21: I'm Not Crazy

It was Aunt Zhang who had spoken.

She had been behind Qin Yu and had raised her eyebrows to look at Qin Ran. She walked a few steps towards her, her voice so sharp that everyone looked over.

Ning Wei knew Qin Ran wanted to get her a chair.

But Aunt Zhang's gaze was strange. It seemed to send daggers into her, making her feel extremely uncomfortable. Ning Wei pursed her lips and tried to ignore her.

There were sounds of inhalation around them.

The other relatives were envious and surprised.

No one found this unreasonable.

Everyone thought it seemed only obvious.

"My goodness, 580,000? You can pay for the down payment for a house in Yun Cheng with that money!"

"It can probably buy two houses in our town, right?"

"..."

Ning Wei clenched her hands tightly. She took a few steps forward and whispered a little urgently, "Ran Ran, I'm fine..."

Qin Ran looked up.

Then, she laughed and smirked in a cold and bad manner. "580,000? That's such a large amount of money."

She looked sideways at Aunt Zhang, Ning Qing, and Qin Yu.

The light in the box was dim and it hit her face, making her eyes seem even redder. It was narrowed slightly, dauntless and arrogant as if she was about to break through the horizon.

Her expression was proud, her smile mocking, and her eyes evil.

"Qin Ran, you..." Ning Qing opened her mouth.

She had called her Ran Ran before, but now, she called her Qin Ran.

"What?" Qin Ran paused before slowly reaching out to take the violin. She weighed it in her hands before casually putting it on a table.

She turned, a little irritable and astringent, and kicked the chair to Ning Wei.

"Aunt, you can sit," she said.

The whole room was very quiet. It was weirdly quiet and everyone's eyes were on this side.

Ning Wei's body stiffened, feeling a little uneasy. "That violin..."

Aunt Zhang reacted at this time. "That's Miss' violin!"

"Who cares about the violin? She's here to eat, why did she bring a violin?" Qin Ran licked her lips and smiled. Her eyes seemed redder and, under the not-too-bright light, her eyebrows were drenched in evil spirits. "You're so annoying. I'll pay you a hundred violins if it breaks!"

Qin Ran thought that she had been quite repressed.

It was this Ning Qing and the Qin's family nanny that was too petty.

Standing at the tip of the pyramid every day to watch people, were they not tired?

No one spoke in the box.

The group of relatives remained silent.

Qin Ran raised her chin and her eyes narrowed slightly. When she saw the waiter passing by the door, she leaned on the table, raised her chin, and snapped her fingers sharply. "Come, serve!"

After dinner, Qin Ran took Ning Wei and Chen Shulan and left first while Ning Qing was still dealing with the relatives.

The relatives had originally come for Ning Qing. They weren't here to see Chen Shulan, so it was to their favor.