Chapter 130: Touching Big Boss's Things?!

It was succinct.

Lu Zhaoying stared at the screen for a while but decided that it was rude to invade someone else's privacy. When Qin Ran came out, he curiously asked, "Qin Ran, your friend?"

Having known Qin Ran for so long, Lu Zhaoying knew her pretty well. It wasn't easy to be considered her friend.

Qin Ran casually took over the cell phone and glanced at it. Her expression didn't change much. "You can say so."

She went outside to receive the call.

Seeing how calm she looked, Lu Zhaoying did not ask more. That person probably wasn't anyone important.

Lu Zhaoying went back to his seat and went through the group chat.

[Jiang Dongye]: Nothingtolivefor.jpg

[Jiang Dongye]: @Cheng Juan say something

Lu Zhaoying knew right away that Jiang Dongye had met with some obstacles yet again while looking for Gu Xichi.

He chuckled. "Master Juan, Young Master Jiang is looking for you."

Cheng Juan was fiddling with the anatomy model when he heard this. He didn't even look up as he asked, "Gu Xichi?"

"Bingo!"

Cheng Juan put the scalpel aside and coughed softly. "There's no point in looking for me. I'm just a doctor, what can I help him with."

Lu Zhaoying was speechless.

Cheng Juan was quietly observing the anatomy model, ignoring Lu Zhaoying.

His cell phone rang and he picked it up.

"Dad."

"Old Jiang's birthday party is at the end of the month. Will you be coming back?"

Cheng Juan leaned against the edge of the table. "I'll see how when the time comes."

Old Master Cheng never really had much expectations or demands of his youngest son. "Alright."

Capital.

He hung up the call.

The few middle-aged men in the room couldn't help but say to Old Master Cheng, "Dad, aren't you too indulgent towards Third Brother? It's been so many years, look at his guts now. He doesn't stay in the military team, he left the research institute after just two weeks, and the money we gave him to start his business would've shut if not for Second Sis's management."

"Young people are fickle like this, it's normal." Old Master Cheng was standing before the bookshelf.

The middle-aged man opened his mouth and turned towards Old Master Cheng.

This old man had been strict for the greater part of his life. But when it came to this son of his, he was completely indulgent.

Who in the capital didn't know Young Master Juan? He was someone that nobody wanted to offend.

He was more prominent than anyone in the Cheng Family.

**

At the same time.

The Lin family's house.

"Xinran, how's it like in your new environment with new classmates?" Lin Qi asked.

Meng Xinran took a bite of her food and casually said, "It's alright, just that the students of Heng Chuan First Middle School like to kick a fuss out of nothing."

They asked her about OST internal news or about the Yunguang Consortium as if they'd never been exposed to the outside world.

"You're a little celebrity, isn't it normal that they're asking you things like these?" Lin Qi smiled. "How could that small place be compared to the capital?"