Chapter 24: Young Master Xu's Suspicion, Familiar Violin

Qin Ran was playing a game, and the sudden stop made her fingers slip, causing the character in her game to almost die.

She looked up expressionlessly.

Lu Zhaoying didn't think there was anything wrong with Cheng Juan's reaction.

"Boss, why do you think they suddenly took the order? I'm a little unaccustomed, aren't they..." Lu Zhaoying wanted to say something, but he glanced at Qin Ran out of the corner of his eyes and suddenly stopped and looked around. "Oh, look at how pretty the moon is today, hahahaha..."

Qin Ran continued to look down at her mobile phone calmly.

She didn't say anything, her expressions didn't change, and it was as if he hadn't heard anything. Lu Zhaoying was relieved and glanced at Cheng Juan.

Cheng Juan slightly tilted his head and the street lights outside the car blurred his outline so that his expression couldn't be seen. However, the hand that was holding onto the steering wheel wasn't calm.

It took several minutes for Cheng Juan to start the car again.

On the way back to school, Lu Zhaoying didn't say anything. He just sat on the co-pilot restlessly, looking around, touching his cell phone for a while, then pulling the seat belt again. It was obvious that he was impatient.

After arriving at school, Lu Zhaoying didn't say that he would send Qin Ran back.

When Qin Ran returned, it was close to ten o'clock, and self-study was in a while later.

The dormitory door opened.

Qin Ran went back and took a bath first.

When she had brushed her hair and went out, Lin Siran had come back with a few books.

There was also a girl behind her. The girl had short hair, black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose, and her skin was very white. The eyes behind the lenses were large, black and shiny, and her head was lowered. She was very quiet, obedient, and beautiful. At first glance, she looked like a good student.

Qin Ran glanced at her, then lowered her head and continued to wipe her hair.

She was wearing large short-sleeved pajamas, and the red ropes on her wrists were even more noticeable, making her complexion whiter and more delicate.

"Qin Ran, you're back." Lin Siran drew two papers on the table and handed them to the girl. "Pan Mingyue."

Pan Mingyue seemed to be thinking of something.

Hearing the sound, she immediately turned around and took the paper. "Thank you."

Lin Siran smiled and said that it was nothing. She took her water bottle to the laundry room and went out with Pan Mingyue.

"That girl is my deskmate. She looks good, doesn't she?"

Pan Mingyue kept listening quietly. When she was about to go to her dormitory, she paused and took out a lollipop from her pocket. "Lin Siran, can you bring this to your deskmate?"

Lin Siran held her bottle in her other hand.

She took the lollipop and tilted her head. "My deskmate is such a cool person, would she eat this?"

Pan Mingyue pursed her lips and seemed to laugh. She said, "Yes."

At night.

Lin Siran woke up to go to the toilet drowsily and saw a few rays of light through the gap of Qin Ran's bed curtain.

On the bed.

Qin Ran put down the book on the bedside, took off her backpack from the hook, and poured out the contents inside.