Chapter 133: He Gave Qin Ran a Stack of Tickets

Upon hearing Meng Xinran's words, Lin Qi put his documents down and paused for a moment. He took a while to realize that it was Qin Ran that she was referring to.

"What ticket? What exactly happened?" Lin Qi stood up.

"The tickets to the exhibition match." Meng Xinran was almost mocking in her tone.

Lin Qi paused before answering, "I got it. Where's Mr. Gao? I'm coming over to the school now."

He hung up and tossed his pile of documents aside.

"Chairman Lin." The assistant hurriedly came over as she saw him stand up.

"Put my schedule on hold." Lin Qi frowned. He then gave Ning Qing a call, but she did not pick up.

Lin Qi furrowed his brows, "Give Housekeeper Zhang a call, ask her where Madam went."

Lin Qi grabbed his coat and went out.

In fact, he actually had no idea if Qin Ran would even listen to Ning Qing.

Housekeeper Zhang replied very promptly—Ning Qing was at the beauty salon.

Lin Qi did not go straight to the school. He went over to the beauty salon to get Ning Qing first.

When he arrived, Ning Qing was having her eyes closed as someone gave her a facial massage. Her bag was left in another room, so she hadn't heard it ring.

Ning Qing was shocked when she saw Lin Qi and got the masseuse to stop for a moment. "What are you doing here?"

Her heart sank. Lin Qi's expression wasn't too pleasant.

"Let's go to school first. Your daughter had a conflict with Xinran," Lin Qi calmly said.

Qin Yu was in the capital now.

Only Qin Ran was in Yun Cheng, and in the same class as Meng Xinran. Ning Qing felt her heart skip a beat. She didn't even have time to grab her jacket as she got up immediately. "What happened?"

Why would she have a conflict with Meng Xinran?

Ning Qing knew how Lin Qi had been treating Meng Xinran.

"I'm not sure yet, let's go to school first." Lin Qi turned around and exited the salon.

Ning Qing grabbed her bag and walked out while giving Qin Ran a call. It was hung up on the second tone.

She evidently did not want to pick it up.

**

Over at First Middle School.

Meng Xinran took a huge breath and looked at the terrible mess of books. She went up to the Ninth Class without picking them up.

When she arrived there, she realized that her original seat had been filled—

This couldn't have been Gao Yang's doing. He had just arranged for her to sit where she was sitting, why would he make changes for no reason?

Besides Qiao Sheng, she couldn't think of anyone who would do this.

Her fingers trembled with anger.

She walked into class and headed for Qiao Sheng right away, without even glancing at Qin Ran. "Qiao Sheng, what's the meaning of this?"

How could he allow Qin Ran to just throw her belongings off the building?

"It doesn't mean anything." Qiao Sheng leaned back in his seat. "You threw someone's books, and someone did the same to you. It makes sense."