Author's Note

Hey guys!!

So, this is my first book ever and I'm really hoping you will enjoy reading my story. I've been thinking of doing this for a long time. Since this is the first draft, there may be various grammatical or spelling mistakes. I would really appreciate your reviews and criticism in the comment section.

I'll also request you all to be kind and considerate.

The story will have a lot of happy and painful moments. Also, there will be many exciting and spine-chilling cliff-hangers to make it nearly impossible for you to stop reading. ;-);-) Pardon my wishful thinking.

The story mainly focuses on the family drama at the beginning but hang in there! 

Lastly, I hope you give my story a chance, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thank you!!

The boring stuff

Vengeance. Copyright©2020 RitikaKumbhar. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system without the written permission of the author.
Also, this book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the author's imagination or pure coincidences.

Warnings!!

This story may contain triggers, extreme violence, graphical content, mature themes and languages.
If you are too sensitive about such things, do not proceed to read.

Characters

Ava DeLuca- 18

Ava is 5'5, chocolate brown eyes and raven black hair. Being the youngest one, she is the heart and soul of the DeLuca family, spoiled by her brothers. She has five loving and overprotective brothers. The injustice she has faced since the incident could have broken her. But she rises from the ashes like a phoenix. Becomes emotionally strong and fights off her demons.

Lorenzo DeLuca- 26

Lorenzo is 6'2, ocean blue eyes, black hair. He is the oldest of the five brothers. The Capo dei Capi of the Italian Mafia. Smart, ruthless, a control freak. Just like a King. Power and danger radiates off him. He's never been beaten in a fight by any of his brothers or an outsider. The only weakness he has is his little sister, Ava. When it comes to her, he is a typical overprotective older brother.

Dante DeLuca- 24

Dante is 6'1, blue eyes, dark brown hair. Second oldest after Enzo. He has unrealistic self control. Always thoughtful. Seems calm and composed all the time. Has a good sense of decision making and thus is the Consigliere,  advisor of the mafia family. Equally good at fighting. He also has good knowledge of medicine. His weakness is his family.

Romeo DeLuca- 22

Romeo is 5'9, bulky, chocolate brown eyes, dark brown hair. He is the third eldest. Most short tempered and impatient one in the family. Guns and rifles are his speciality. He is incharge of the recruits and handles all the training,  also, things related to the men and weapons. His anger is his biggest strength. His ruthlessness makes him the deadliest of them all. He is a No-Mercy kind of guy.

Marco and Matteo DeLuca- 20

Marco and Matteo, identical twins, are 6'0, brown eyes, brown hair. They are the most emotional ones but also highly intelligent. They are closest to Ava. The most skilled and talented brothers. Marco's skills in knives and blades are amazing while Matteo is the best hacker in the world. Matteo is a little nerdy while Marco is outgoing.

Ryan King- 26

Ryan is 6'2, silver-grey eyes and jet black hair. He is the oldest among the King siblings. An unfortunate incident of his childhood has made him ruthless and vengeful. He is determined, strong-willed and hardworking. He is a powerful self-made billionaire. He is well known and respected. With looks that are nothing less than of a Greek God. Loves his sisters. Family means everything to him.

Arlo King- 23

Arlo is 6'0, dark brown eyes, brunette hair. He is the second oldest and the most easy-going guy. He is a heartbreaker. Has tattoos and rides bikes. He is an amazing streetfighter. He's a fun guy. Owns various nightclubs in New York.

Vanessa and Veronica King-20

Vanessa and Veronica, identical twins, are 5'4, both are naturally brunettes but Veronica dyes her hair blonde being sick of the misunderstandings and confusion. Veronica (Nik) is the bubbly one while Vanessa (Nessa) is the serious one. But about some things they are typical girls. They are spoiled senselessly by their brothers. Pranking is their hobby. They are also amazing at Martial Arts.

Stefen Martinez- 26

Stefen is 6'1, brown eyes, dark hair. He is Ryan's childhood best friend. He is his Right hand and an advisor. Ryan handles his business from the inside of an office while Stefen does all the outside work. He takes care of things for Ryan. He is also a funny guy and a typical guy best friend.