Chapter 50

Ava's POV

I spent most of my time immersing myself in studies, to avoid thinking about the break in. My dinner was brought to me by the servants. Enzo video called me as Romeo had promised, they were extremely worried for my safety. He said he'll be coming soon. But both of us knew it wasn't going to be anytime this week. The girls came check up on me before I went to sleep. There was no sight of Ryan or my brothers the entire night, I guessed they were busy finding the guy who did this.

Next day, I hopped down the stairs and went to the kitchen to make myself a chocolate shake, when I saw Arlo leaning against the kitchen counter. He was scrolling on his phone while eating a sandwich.

"Hey. Morning." He said as soon as he noticed me in the kitchen. 

"Good morning." I replied giving him a small smile. 

"Are you okay?" He sounded concerned. 

"I guess.." I continued making my chocolate shake. 

"What do you think? Which one of us would have done this?" 

I spun around to look at him with narrowed eyes.
"What do you mean 'one of us'?" 

"Oh.. You don't know? The guy knew the passcode to your place." 

I put two and two together in my head.
I had to talk to Ryan. I wanted to know more. They can't keep in dark all the time.
Without wasting more time, I left the kitchen.

I knocked at Ryan's bedroom door but no one answered. So I slowly turned the doorknob and peaked inside.
"Ryan?" There was no one in the room. 

I was about the turn around and leave but a small photo frame on the side table caught my eye.
I went inside and picked up the frame. It was a family picture. A childhood photograph of the four King siblings and their parents. 

Ohmygod, look at those cuties. Ryan looks so innocent, adorable!
And the girls.. This is so precious. 

Then I saw their parents. 

Now I know where they got those killer looks from. 

Unconsciously, I traced my fingers over the glass of the frame.
"Beautiful." I whispered as I ran my eyes over the family photo. 

"Hmm. Beautiful indeed." I jumped hearing that familiar husky voice. 

I turned around clutching my chest.
"You scared m- oh!" 

He was half-naked, standing in front of me with only a flimsy towel covering his lower half of the body. He had his hands folded to his chest bulging his biceps even more, while his face held an amused expression.
He had just come out of the shower. His hair dripping wet. Water droplets running down his gorgeous body. My eyes ran over from the Adam's apple down to his hard toned chest, then his perfect six pack abs, and that v- line disappearing into the towel.
I gulped hard as I felt wetness pool in my southern parts, just by looking at his beautifully sculpted body. 

"You are drooling." 

I looked up immediately to meet his smirk. Looking away I tried to hide my furiously blushing face.
He stared to walking towards me slowly, making my heart pound in my chest. I backed away with every step he took towards me, until I hit the desk.
He leaned in, placing both his hands at  either sides on the table, trapping me in between them.
We were so close that our breaths mingled with each other. His freshly showered smell, shutting my brain off.
I bit my lip, as his silvery-grey eyes stared down at me with desire and mischief. 

"What are you doing here, Ava?"
He brought his left hand upto me and released my lower lip I was biting, with his thumb.
My braincells had decided not to work, while his thumb lingered on my lips and his breath blowing on my face. 

"I.. " 

That's all I could manage to say while he continued to drive me insane with his light touches.
I saw him lick his lips before leaning further into me. I closed my eye as I felt his stubble graze my left cheek.
"You want me, Ava." He whispered in my ear with that husky voice. 

I felt him nibble my earlobe, and then slowly began kissing my neck until he reached my spot. A shiver of pleasure ran throughout my body in response to his kissing and sucking on my neck. 

"But it can't be more than how much I want you." He said while he continued to torture me with his soft kisses. 

"Ryan" I moaned his name, making him grunt in response. 

It all got so overwhelming for me that I had to get away from him. Finally coming to my senses, I pushed him and started to move towards the door behind him. But a hand caught my wrist, making me stop in my tracks.
He pulled me back quickly spinning me around in the process. I crashed into his wet naked chest, making me gasp loudly.
Before I could do anything his hand forced my chin upwards to meet his desperate lips, which started kissing me senseless. I moaned in his mouth and kissed back. My hands roamed over his wet chest and my fingers traced his perfect abs.
When he released my lips, leaving us panting for air, we were leaning with our foreheads touching each other.
"You'll be the death of me, Ava DeLuca."
I smiled shyly looking into his eyes.

Ryan pulled apart, grinning.
"As much as I want to stand here with you in my arms forever, I can't, we need to go. This Don has some duties to fulfill." He ruffled my hair before disappearing in his closet.
I plopped down on his bed smiling like an idiot. 

Shit!
What is this feeling?
I've never been happier.
What's happening to me?!! 

This gave me a chance to actually look at his bedroom. It was a huge master bedroom, with a king sized bed and an elegant interior. It was very simple but classy. Everything was perfectly placed. There was only that one photo frame in the room. Other than that there were no pictures or paintings.
I got up and walked towards the window and saw a beautiful view of Manhattan just like the one in his office. 

"You didn't tell me the actual reason of your visit." 

I turned around to see him dressed in a dark blue Armani suit and Rolex watch. Dressed or not, the guy oozed sexiness.
I quickly recovered myself, before he could once again catches me checking him out.
"I came to ask you if you found the guy who broke in." 

"No. But we got him on a camera." He told me. 

"Arlo was saying, you are suspicious that one of us has ratted out to someone?" I asked him curiously. 

"It seems so. Because nobody other than our families knew about the passcode." 

"I can't think of anyone who could do that. I mean, no it can't be one of us." 

"I know. We'll find out soon enough." He said confidently. 

"Can I see the footage? Maybe I could help?" I asked him eagerly. 

"No." He said tensing a little. 

"Why not? What if I'm able to recognize him?" I demanded. 

"Ava, please. You don't need to worry. Let me handle this." He tried to convince me.

I clenched my teeth and looked away.
"I am not a child. So stop treating me like one. I thought atleast you would understand me." I stared at him angrily and then walked out of his room, before he could stop me.

No matter how much you people try to hide things from me, I won't let y'all keep me in dark anymore.
I will get my hands on that footage.
Soon.