Chapter 25

Ryan's POV

"Yes, they would love that. Thank you." I replied.

"Who was that?" Lorenzo asked curiously. I smirked at him. 

"Hunt." His eyes narrowed at the name immediately. 

"What did he want?" 

"He just made our mission easier. Or should I say, Ava has made her rescue mission flawless." 

All the brothers looked at me the moment I mentioned their sister's name. 

"What do you mean? What did he say?" Romeo asked. 

"Ava has invited Vanessa and Veronica to be her Bridesmaids." I informed them all. 

"Whattttt???? Brother, really?!" The girls were screaming. 

"Yes, this means you both have direct pass to meet her." 

"Everything will go according to the plan we made yesterday, only with few changes now." Lorenzo explained. He looked very tensed. Not just him, all of us were. Today was a big day for us all.

I still couldn't believe, Ava, that beautiful girl, had such a tragic backstory. She looked so pure and sad, now I know why. I was more worried for her recalling the last time we met, she had given me a scared look, now that I know the reality. She was being forced into marrying Arthur. The moment Lorenzo said Ava was their sister, I felt like my heart had stopped for a second. After 36 hours of this revelation, the feeling of protectiveness for her had increased to a level where I just couldn't wait to see her, to pull her into my arms and reassure her that she was safe, that her nightmare was over. I had never felt so strongly for someone other than my family.
Hunt was gonna go down today. We had spent entire day, yesterday planning his demise.
Lorenzo and the brothers were exceptionally sharp and skilled, but so were my siblings. There was no chance in hell for Hunts.

One hour later, we were all ready, dressed in tuxedos, girls were wearing beautiful bridesmaids dresses. I noticed a look exchange between them and the twin brothers. 

What was that?

The girls came and gave me a side hug, which I returned smiling at them.
"I know you don't need weapons, you girls are just as amazing without them but I need you both to carry something, please, just in case." I pleaded them being protective old brother again. 

"It's all taken care of, brother." Nessa said smirking.
Nik stepped her right leg forward which was exposed because of the slit in the dress reaching her mid-thigh. She slightly rose her dress and showed the knife she had strapped up there. I looked at them with raised eyebrows. 

"Alright."

I gave everyone small high-tech microphones and ear pieces. The girls had a special ear piece which looked like a diamond studded ear ornament, since the main part of the plan was their responsibility.  

"If there is any kind of problem while carrying out your parts just talk to yourself, Matteo will hear it and give you further instructions." Lorenzo explained to us all. 

"Blend in. Try not to catch anyone's eye." I instructed as well. 

"Everyone knows their parts, right? Make no mistakes. And no matter what goes down today, Ava needs to be rescued at any cost." Lorenzo said sternly. 

"Don't worry about that. She will be with you all before the night ends." I assured him. He nodded. 

"Let's go, Stefen get our car. Romeo will bring the DeLucas." I said to him.

The five of us left for Long Island in our Black Mercedes SUV. The DeLucas was right behind us in their cars. The wedding was happening on Hunts Estate itself. Matteo had gathered all the info on the place, all the blue prints. We were more than ready. All of us were anticipating for this moment for years. And now it had come.
We reached the place. Media had swarmed around us as soon as we got out of the car. Vanessa took my right arm and Veronica was on my left. Arlo and Stefen had slipped towards the backside of the estate along with the DeLucas. The three of us smiled for the cameras and then we moved ahead. The wedding was arranged on the vast lush green lawn adjacent to the mansion. The place had already started getting crowded. I looked for Hunt. 

There he is.. That old fucker has no idea what's coming for him.

I took the girls with me towards him.
He was busy chatting with his guests.
As soon we reached near him, he turned towards us with a big smile.

"Ryan! You came!" He shook my hand. 

"Of course I had to come. It's your son's wedding after all. No way I could've missed that now." I replied with a fake smile. 

"And who are these beauties with you?" He towards Nessa & Nik curiously. 

"These are my sisters. And Ava's bridesmaids I guess." 

"Oh of course! She has been waiting for you two since morning. Haven't stopped asking about it actually." He told us. 

"If you don't mind, Mr. Hunt we would like to go meet her now?" Vanessa asked him sweetly. 

"Of course go head. You will find Martha in the mansion, she will take you both to her."
He instructed them. 

"Thank you!" Nik smiled at him.
They both winked at me and I nodded.
Hunt engaged me with his boring boastful talks.

"Cameras are hacked. Now they will only see the things that I'll show them. You guys can move ahead from the back." I heard Matteo speak through the earpiece.

We were joined by two other men who had engaged Hunt in their conversations.

Thank god! I'm out of the spotlight.

But I continued making small talks with the group.
"We've entered the mansion from the back entrance. All the security there has been knocked out." I heard Romeo speak. 

Perfect! Everything is going according to the plan.

I excused myself from the group and moved away from the crowd.
"Take your positions, surround the mansion. And wait for my command."
I looked around and saw Arthur at the far end of the lawn with some girls. I rolled my eyes. 

It's his wedding day, and still couldn't stop himself from showing his true nature. Stupid lil man-whore! But that's good for us. The plan we had made would actually work. Nik was right. He won't be able to resist.

I saw Lorenzo near the mansion's backside. I signaled him towards my left where Arthur was standing with his girlfriends.
"Arlo, it's your turn. To Ryan's left. Move. Now." I heard Lorenzo order him.

Arlo had picked up the waiter's costume when he entered the place as planned. He moved past me closely winking as he went towards Arthur.
He had tray of drinks in his hands.
I saw him 'accidently' bump into Arthur spilling all the drinks on his wedding suit.
I couldn't help laughing when I saw the look on his face. But it was not just me, Lorenzo and Romeo laughed as well.

Arlo was bowing down and apologizing for his mistake as Arthur cursed at him. And then he stormed off towards the Mansion.
Arlo turned towards me and gave a thumbs up.
I nodded at him. 

"Nessa, Nik. Over to you girls. He's coming towards the mansion." I spoke through my microphone.

"Got it brother. Here goes the groom."