Chapter 46

Ava's POV

He didn't look surprised. In fact it looked like he was hoping I was here.  

Of course, Dumbo! He got you admission in the first place. 

"I told ya. He's hot!" Ali chirped, clapping her hands. 

"You are drooling." Alexa chuckled. 

"No, I'm not!" I tried to hide all the redness on my face. 

And they just laughed at my feeble attempt.
The lecturer started and he explained the experiences of his life and his towards being such a successful businessman.
He was trying his best not to look my way but he failed at it in every couple of minutes.
I had to admit, I had a crush on Ryan King.
A Huge one, to be honest, since I couldn't take my eyes off him.
All the alpha maleness, and those captivating eyes, it was just as impossible for me to look away from him now as it was since the day we met for the first time.
I nibbled on the rear end of my pen as I observed his every move, his body language.
I was supposed to be concentrating on what he was saying but, I couldn't hear a thing. I could only watch his lips move as he spoke to the class. 

He looks like he was especially made to kill us with one glance.

10 minutes into the lecture, the door of the Auditorium burst open, revealing a guy who's personality screamed 'Trouble'.
He walked in as if it was nothing new for him to come late and disturb the entire class.
Luckily for him, Ryan just glared at him and continued with his lecture.
But I guess my luck had just ran out since woke up this morning, because first my brothers left for Italy, then Ryan happened and now, this bad boy came and sat right next to me, on the side opposite to Alexa.
Alexa rolled her eyes and sighed, which only confirmed that this wasn't a good thing. 

"Hi, I'm Seth. What's your name, cupcake?" 

"Cupcake?!" Seriously dude! Could this be any more cliché? 

I just ignored him.
"Ohh.. The new chick's got some attitude. But it's alright, cupcake. We've got a lot of time to get to know each other well."  

You've got to be kidding me.. 

He did not stop at that. He went on and on and on with all the things I was most certainly not interested in.
I won't deny that he was kind of good looking. But not my type. 

Yeah, 'cause you like your men, hot and dangerous. Someone like the Freaking Don of the American Mafia.
Who is apparently pretending to be a noble businessman! 

Before I couldn't concentrate because I was distracted my Ryan's attractiveness and now I had to endure Seth, who just couldn't stop flirting. Don't get me wrong, he was kind of funny but I was not used to so  much attention from guys.
Alexa patted my back with pity. 

"Do you mind switching seats, please, Alexa?" I literally begged. 

She just laughed along with Ali, "Hell no, Ava! You're fault for being so damn gorgeous, girl. Get used to it." 

"Oh so your name is Ava! See I told you, I would find out before this boring lecture ends." 

Oh bitch please! She practically screamed it at your face. *scoff*

"Seth-" Before I could say anything further, I was interrupted by Mr. Silvery-grey eyes. 

"Ms. DeLuca, would you mind actually paying attention over here rather than flirting with the boy next to you, since this is your first lecture in the college?" Ryan said looking really pissed off.