Chapter 20

Ryan's POV

"We want our sister."

We all turned around to see 5 men who had just entered the study. They all looked dangerous. Their accent clearly suggested that these were the Italian men Uncle Matthew was talking about. 

"Pinch me Ness! Tell me I am not dreaming!" Nik whispered to Vanessa. I glanced at them sideways.

"No, they are here in front of us, in flesh." Vanessa looked just as star struck as Veronica. 

Jesus! These girls!

"Uncle, when you said Italian Mafia you didn't mention they were..." Arlo began big was interrupted by the twins. 

"The Deadly Mafia Brothers!!" The twins screamed like some fan girls meeting their icons for the first time.
I shook my head at their behavior and stepped towards the men.

"Ryan King." I extended my hand. One of the five, stepped forward and shook my hand. 

"Lorenzo DeLuca" He said in an confident authoritative voice. He must be the eldest. The Capo. The aura around him screamed power. Looked same age as me. The other four looked as dangerous as him. 

DeLuca?

Uncle Matthew stepped in and shook hands with him.
"This is Ryan, the one you wanted to meet, the one who takes the decisions. Arlo, his younger brother, Vanessa and Veronica are his twin sisters. And this is Stefen, Ryan's best friend. He's family to us." Arlo and Stefen shook Lorenzo's hand as Uncle introduced them and the twins only nodded at him. 

"Well, these are my siblings. Dante, Romeo, and the twins, Marco and Matteo." I shook hands with the boys.

"Please take a seat." I urged them. The brothers looked at Lorenzo. They sat only after his approval. 

Hmm...very loyal and devoted to family. The Italian's truly gain strength from their family.

"So, shall we begin?" Lorenzo looked straight at me.

"You have a deal for us." I stated the obvious. 

"Yes, we do. One that means a lot to us. And I'm sure you won't be able to resist this offer." Lorenzo answered in a confident tone. 

"You seem to have done a lot of digging to know so much about us." 

"We like to keep a close eye on our enemies but closer on his enemies. After all, enemy of our enemy is a friend." He said with a smirk. I chuckled.

"Of course. Smart move. But it's only fair if we know you too." 

"No problem. That's the only way to gain each other's trust. Go ahead. Ask." He said leaning back casually.

"Uncle Matthew told us you want Hunt dead as much as we do. Why is that?" 

"Straight to the point, huh?" He stared at me. 

All of them exchanged looks. 

Dante looked at me after nodding at his brother and answered, "We want him dead for the same reason as you. For ruining our family. For taking our parents away from us. From destroying our childhood."
Dante seemed to be the most calmest and patient one of all the five. 

"But that is not all he did." Romeo said furiously, balling his fists. I guessed, Romeo had the shortest temper and recklessness. He was also the bulkiest among them. 

"He took our Sorellina!" 

"We want our Sorellina back." The twins gritted their teeth. 

Hmm... The emotional ones.