prologue

trigger warning: involves self harm

a bunch of students started running outside the school gym, i just stared at them confused as i looked back at my friend chaewon.

"what's that all about?" i asked but she just shrugged. then a few more students started running.

"hey uh what's going on?" chaewon asks.

"didn't you heard? got7 is here!" she excitedly answered then ran outside.

"omg yuna let's go see them!" chaewon grabbed my wrist. my wrist ached so i took my hand from her. "ouch!"

chaewon stopped walking and then looked at me worriedly. "yuna are you okay? i'm sorry!" she apologized but i just held my wrist.

"should we take you to the clinic?" she was about to put my sleeve up but i moved away.

"i-it's... okay! you go ahead, i'll catch up with you later" i tried not to stutter and gave a soft smile.

"are you sure?" chaewon asked still worried.

"yes i'm sure" i lightly pushed her to go ahead.

i was left alone. i walked down the hallway and noticed that all of the students were gone, probably all outside. i went outside the campus and sat on a bench chair. i pulled my sleeve up and saw all of my cut marks. i know i shouldn't do this in public but i'm aching to do it, memories started to flash back.

i looked around to see if someone was there. i should've done this in the bathroom but it just makes me claustrophobic. no one was here so i pulled out my razor blade. i left out marks in my left wrist as i bit my lip so it wouldn't hurt much.

i wasn't really depressed or anything i just harm myself from time to time whenever i remember what happened to my dad. he passed away a few years ago because of me. we had a huge fight causing him to leave the house resulting to a car crash. i never forgave myself after what happened.

"shit.." i cursed as i felt pain. suddenly i heard someone. i instantly pulled my sleeve down blood still dripping down and put my razor in my back.

the guy walked towards me as i felt my heart beat so fast. he wore casual clothes but looked fine and a mask so i couldn't really see him that well.

"give it to me" he spoke in a low but soft tone. i had second thoughts whether or not i'll give it to him but i just hand it over to him.

"let me see.." he said as i showed him my hands. he pulled my sleeves up and saw my cuts. i bit my lip as the blood continuously dripped down.

"c'mon let me clean it" he offerred his hand to me so i stood up and we went to the clinic.

when we reached the clinic, nobody was there. he told me to sit down and i just followed him. i just waited for him to find the things to clean my cuts but i felt super awkward cuz i don't even know him and he just decided to clean my cuts.

he came back to me with all the things and rolled my sleeve up again. some of them were new and some were from the last days.

"what's your name?" he asks as he grabbed a cotton ball and alcohol then looked at me.

"k-kim.. yuna" i answered and just stared at him.

"now listen yuna, you shouldn't do this. hurting yourself isn't a solution to any of your problems." i don't know why but his voice was so comforting. it's deep but it's still sounded soft.

"this may hurt a little" he looked at me but i just nodded in response.

the cotton and alcohol made contact with my skin and it felt like i burned myself so bad.

"fuck.." i cursed.

"don't curse" he looked at me as he continued cleaning it. "sorry.." i apologized and bit my lip.

he finished cleaning and then wrapped my wrist with bandage. we left the clinic and then walked back. while we were walking it was absolutely silent.

"uh.. thank you" i thanked. he stopped walking and so i did i.

he looked at me and then put his hands on my shoulders. he knelt a little to match my height.

"promise me you won't do that again" he said in a soft voice.

"i.." i didn't know what to say.

"i can't promise that.." i avoided his gaze.

"hurting myself makes me forget what had happened to my dad.." i don't even know why i'm telling this to a stranger.

"how about don't do it so often?" i looked at him again and nodded slowly. i felt him smile softly even if i couldn't see his whole face.

"i have to go, let's meet again sometime" he started to walk away. i nod to myself as he left running.

-----
CAST

kim yuna as you

mark tuan as himself

choi chaewon as your bestfriend

got7 as themselves

your local cringey fanfic. i am aware this fic is very cringe, bare w me and just try to enjoy it atleast.