chapter 32

YUNA'S POV

i really thought alot about the confession and i planned on answering him today, his birthday. the days passed by really fast because i'm often out of it. the guys said that we will just go out and eat and i shouldn't worry too much of the public seeing me. i didn't tell anyone that i was gonna answer mark today, well except for chaewon.

i was getting myself ready and we were gonna meet up at the mall. i'm actually not sure on how i plan on even bringing up the topic. the present i have for mark are cookies i made. i didn't really know what to give him since i couldn't afford the necklace that i was gonna give him.

i'm at the store we planned meeting up. i saw bambam, yugyeom and youngjae there. "hey guys where are the others?"

"they're not here yet, do you want some ice cream yuna?" i nodded. yugyeom bought me cookies and cream. "thanks!"

soon the other members arrivied. "why are you guys already eating??" jackson asked.

"you guys took forever and we were hungry" bambam said.

"let's play some games first!" we all went to the arcade and bought some tokens.

we played alot of games. we almost filled up the bucket we had to keep our tickets. we were pretty tired after all of that so we headed to a restaurant.

this was how we were seated:

yuna              yugyeom
mark             bambam
jinyoung      jb
jackson        youngjae

they were cooking the meat while we ate some black bean noodles and some kimchi. mark gave me a few meat on my plate and i thanked.

we kept eating while talking when jackson suddenly spoke "ah! we should give hyung our presents now!"

"wait you bought him gifts?" bambam asked.

"ehhh you didn't get hyung anything?"

"just kidding! of course i did!" he grabbed a paper bag and gave it to mark. mark pulled it out and it was a jacket. "ah thank you bam!"

they all handled out their gifts and they were all good. "how about you yuna? what did you get hyung?" yugyeom asked.

i grabbed the tiny box from my bag. "well it's not really the best gift, it's just something small. i didn't have time to save enough money to buy him a necklace so yeah" i opened the box and they looked inside.

"wah they look so good! did you make them?" jackson asked and i nodded. i saw mark and he was just looking at it.

"d-do you wanna try it?"

"no, they're too good to be eaten"

"aww c'mon hyung that's for eating! if you wont try it i'll eat it then" mark hid the cookies from bambam.

"fine i'll try one" he bit into one of the cookies. "wow that's really good!" he ate the whole thing.

"now i wanna try it" youngjae made me remember i made some more just incase they wanted them.

"wow! that's a lot!" they grabbed one and ate it. i noticed jaebeom and jinyoung were missing, hmm where are they? they all made agreeing sounds. "this is really good!"

"i'm glad you like them!" i looked over at mark who i noticed was looking at me.

"thanks for this, you don't have to buy me anything expensive, just you being here is enough" he gave me a small smile.

just then jaebeom and jinyoung entered with a cake and started to sing happy birthday. we all clapped and started to sing aswell.

they placed the cake infront of mark. "happy birthday hyung!" he made a wish before blowing out the candles. we clapped for him.