chapter 37

YUNA'S POV

the guys finished their concert at manila, philippines and they were now back here at seoul. they kept inviting me to hang out especially mark but i couldn't join them because i was busy with graduation practice since it was around the corner.

"you can't join us again?" jackson pouted in the videocall. i felt guilty. "finals are coming up guys and i'm still busy with graduation practice" they all sighed.

"it's okay, you're studying hard right?" i nodded to jaebeom.

"your concert is later at 6:30pm right?" they nodded. "i hope you guys do well!"

"same to you! i hope you'll pass your finals" i smiled. "anyway i need to go, bye guys, bye mark i love you!" i waved to the camera as i ended the call.

it was 3pm when i was just chilling at my house when someone knocked on my door. i opened it and saw chaewon.

"chaewon? you're going to the concert hall right?" she looked pretty excited.

"yeah but yuna my friend hyorin couldn't go to the concert today because she's sick so she gave me the extra ticket and said that i should give to you!" my eyes widened.

"wait what? really?" she started to jump up and down.

"but i haven't even showered yet!" chaewon pushed me inside. "then go shower already! i'll pick an outfit for you"

i went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. after that i dried myself and wore the outfit chaewon pick. "are all of your clothes long sleeves?" i nervously chuckled.

"i found this tshirt and it fits you, since it's kinda cold you can bring a jacket or hoodie if you want" i nodded.

when i finished i wore bucket hat and put some things in my bag. jaebeom kinda influenced me to wearing bucket hats hehe. i locked the door and we headed out. we pulled a taxi and it drove to the concert hall.

------

it was already 5pm when we reached it here and there was alot of people already waiting here. "woah you're prepared! i don't even have anything" i looked at chaewon who did a peace sign as she was holding her lightstick and a jinyoung banner.

"of course but don't worry i also have a mark banner for you" she gave me the banner. at one side it wrote mark's name, the fansite and his birthday and on the other side was a picture of him.

"wow thanks chaewon!"

"by the way where are we seating?" i asked. "just second box, vip ran out quick as always and general admission is too far away and crowded so this is the best spot!" we fell in line to where other second box were at.

we patiently waited till the clock strikes 6pm and ahgases were already hyped up. suddenly someone went up to us.

"uhm excuse me are you perhaps mark's girlfriend?" i was kinda flustered with the question but i just nodded. the 2 girls put their hand in their mouth in shock.

"oh my god we've been kinda looking at you for a little while now since you looked familiar" i giggled, they were cute. "ah is it okay to take a picture with you?" i nodded.

chaewon took the picture, the two looked so happy. "omg thank you so much! you and mark are so cute together!" i felt shy as they walked away.

"woah people recognize you now, you're like an idol" i laughed at chaewon. "i'm not!"

suddenly more people went up to take pictures with me which i just accepted. they were all so nice.

"i'm her friend too guys" chaewon said as she was the one who kept taking pictures. but then the people started to cheer as the hall started to let people in now.