chapter 30

YUNA'S POV

we went to the gym where the event was taking place. it looked really beautiful with all the flowers hanging from the wall.

"hey uh yuna i'm gonna go to the restroom for a second" i heard mark said. "okay i'll be here"

i searched around the place and saw where the food were at. there were so many omg. i was so shocked when i saw some churros so i grabbed one for myself.

"yuna is that you?" a heard a familiar voice. i turned around and it was chaewon.

"yuna-ah! you look so pretty! i'm so glad you came!" she gave me a hug. "let's go into our table!" she said and dragged me along. we were at the front and we sat down.

"heya yuna" jaehyun waved at me and i waved back. "where did aiden and minyoung go?" chaewon asked.

"i think they went to go grab some food, they'll be back" suddenly two people came, it was jaehyun and minyoung.

"yuna?! you came?" i gave them a smile. "you look beautiful" i thanked him and they both sat down. minyoung was one of aiden's friends.

"wait how did you got in here? who's your date?" that reminds me, where is mark?

"oh i came with mark"

"mark?" chaewon gasped. "omg so they're the special guests!!" she started to squeal.

"what?" i was so confused.

"hanlim make some noise!" the crowd became live as the mc spoke.

"ya'll been waiting on who's the special guest gonna be, and i welcome you got7!" the crowd cheered super loud and i covered my ears.

chaewon was shaking me. "omg yuna!! they're so handsome!!" i looked over to the stage and saw them there.

"2,3 come and get it, hello were got7!" they introduced themselves. so that's why mark was wearing a suit. the students were super loud, omg save my ears.

"thank you for having us here again! last time we came here were 3 months ago, how have you been?" jackson asked and everyone cheered.

"yeah a lucky female student won the raffle" yugyeom said.

"can we see where she is?" i raised my hand a bit and a spotlight shined to me. that's bright.

"oh there she is! hi yuna!" they all waved at me and i just waved back shyly. me and mark's eyes met and he just gave me a smile.

"woah i didn't know it was you, you're so lucky chaewon!!" i heard minyoung told me and i just laughed awkwardly. i heard some murmurs around me but mostly cheers, of course they haven't forgot about what happened before.

"anyway today we're here as a special guest but we also got our first win for our recent comeback not by the moon at mcountdown!"

"were gonna be perform some songs for you guys!" bambam said. "hanlim are you ready?!" they all shouted as they went into their postions.

they performed not by the moon and a couple songs like you calling my name, look, teenager and never ever. after they performed they went down the backstage.

"i'm gonna get some food" i stood up. i grabbed another churro and there were mochis omg. they were so good.

i grabbed another churro and some water and headed back to our seat. "stand up everyone, were gonna have a dance now" everyone stood up and went to the middle.

"you aren't gonna dance yuna?" chaewon asked. "duh my date is missing"

"you can still dance without a date though"