chapter 11

YUNA'S POV

the song had a slow but medium melody, it was clear that it was a ballad. it was really good and was pleasant to hear. when the song finished, jaebeom stopped the song.

"well?" he asked for my opinion.

"i think it was beautiful" i saw him blush a little, how cute.

he sighed. "i don't know if jyp pdnim will like it though" he frowned.

"i'm sure he'll like-" i was cut by him.

"you don't understand, he's usually so picky about our 'color' and it sucks. why can't i just release what i worked hard on?" he looked down.

"if he doesn't like it well it's his lost" i went near him and comforted him. "right"

"i haven't finished the lyrics but here's a little preview" he handed me a piece of paper. i read through the unfinished lyrics and it had such meaning.

"hey i have an idea," i looked at him. "maybe you should try and sing it, no pressure if you don't want to" i think it'll be fun so i agreed.

i learned the melody and went over to record. it finished so fast i didn't even realized.

"yuna-ah! you're voice was so perfect! thank you for making my song better" he instantly hugged me after i left the recording booth.

"but the song was already good!" i said and he let go of the hug.

i went over to my phone and opened it and was greeted by a smiling mark as my wallpaper. i blushed a little and read the message i received. after i replied i didn't saw jaebeom was next to me.

"yuna-ah why is mark hyung your wallpaper? " he asked and i blushed as i took my phone away so he wouldn't get it.

"i-it's not like that! i just found that photo of him and it was cute.." i said almost whispering the last part, god you're embarrassing yourself yuna. i heard jaebeom laughed lightly and saw him pout.

"you're looking at mark hyung's photos and find him cute but not me?"

"i'm hurt yuna-ah" he held his chest and pretended his heart was hurt. i laughed at him. i saw his phone lit up and he checked it, it must have been a message as he typed back.

"who was it?" i asked as he layed down on his bed. "mark-hyung" he simply replied and i felt my heart pounding.

"eeeh you're already red even when i only said his name, do you like him?" he straight up asked.

"no of course!" i layed next to him. he then suddenly opened his camera from his phone and put his hand over me as he held me closer to him, like we were cuddling.

i smiled at the camera and he did too. we sat back up and checked the photos, we looked like a couple it was cute.

"do you have eyes jaebeom-ah?" i asked and i accidentally called him by his real name. he laughed lightly then saw him set our picture as his lockscreen.

"are you gonna sleep with me tonight?" he asked and he put his phone down as he lay down.

"i don't know, it's still kinda early though" i looked at the time and saw that it was 9:30.

"the door's open if you wanna sleep here" he turned around to the other sids. i looked over at him. "are you gonna sleep?" he nodded.

"sleep well jaebeom-ah!" i grabbed my phone and left his room.

i looked at a mirror and saw that my hair was messy. "aish jaebeom-ah" i said to myself and fixed my hair.

i sat back down on the couch and nobody was there, maybe they're all in their rooms now. i felt a little bit lonely here by myself so i opened the tv.

i couldn't find anything to watch so i just left it on a random channel. i grabbed my phone and opened my instagram.

@mark_tuan • active 34 minutes ago

i didn't realize i opened me and mark's chat but i wasn't gonna tell him anything.

mark | backspace

can you come here? | backspace

i feel kinda lonely | backspace

and i kinda miss you | backspace

aish why is this so hard! | sent

i didn't realize i sent my message. "shit" i quietly cursed to myself. i tried to delete it but he already saw my message. i saw him typing and i felt my heart pounding.

@mark_tuan
active now

aish why is this so hard!

what's so hard yuna?

stupid! why did you send that! | backspace

what am i gonna say to him now? | backspace

sleeping? | backspace

this game im playing | sent

why did you message me then?

i whined. why is talking to you suddenly so hard. i tried to think of an excuse.

"should i just not reply?" i asked to myself and nodded to not replying. i put my phone down and tried to watch the movie.

time skip

i feel so guilty not replying to him. argh i should've replied but he would think that i'm lying. i grabbed my phone and opened our chat.

@mark_tuan
active 1 hour ago

mark i dont know what to reply to you!! | backspace

aish i'm sorry on not replying | backspace

idk i just missed you | sent

i saw that my last messaged send. part of me wanted to delete it but part of me was glad i send it. BUT I WANTED TO DELETE IT.

@mark_tuan
active now

idk i just missed you
seen

i heard the door opened and i saw mark. i looked down as i felt that i disturbed him. he sat down next to me and i looked up to see the movie playing.

"why didn't you say it earlier?" i heared him spoke. i couldn't speak. no words were coming out my mouth.

"i would've come here you know" i felt him lean into my head and use my head as a pillow.

"i was shy.." those were the only words that came out of my mouth. he put his hand on my chin and then made me look at him.

"why?"

"i felt like i was asking too much" i tried to look away but he was too strong.

"there's no such thing as too much with me" he put his hand over me. i felt my face heat up but it wasn't really obvious as the lights were off and only the tv was giving light.

time skip

we continued to watch the movie. mark was laying down and using my lap as a pillow. "yuna let's sleep, it's already 12am" he said in a low voice, i can tell he's tired.

"are you tired?" i asked and looked at him. his eyes were closed.

"i'm not tired.. when i'm with you" he slowly said and i chuckled. "well it looks like you're tired now, c'mon get up now and go to sleep" i asked him to stand up from me.

he sat up and he looked like a babie. "you're gonna sleep too right?" he rubbed his eyes. i nodded as i turned the tv off.

"goodnight yuna-ah" he hugged me and i hugged back. "sleep well mark" i said and went back to the couch and slept.